Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Dont see many QL's about at the moment, though given how long it took me to earn my first one that is not surprising.

Started this with 816 points and will be adding LFT's for the next hour or until I have secured first place. If you have a QL then I don't mind you taking first place (at least until I reach the magic number)

2,3,4th avaialble for anyone who wants to join. This flight is guaranteed to launch

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I've matched the year with 2016 points - 2nd 3rd and 4th going for less than 1000 points in total
If you close it please post a reply so others know it is gone - I am going to bed now

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I really can't believe this flight is still on the launch pad 10 hours later - I have been adding small items and got it up to 2254 with 14h to go. I could easily finish it myself but I don't like to see any spaceflight not fill at least 2nd and 3rd - there is no benefit to anyone flying solo because the other place points are just "lost"

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
I really can't believe this flight is still on the launch pad 10 hours later - I have been adding small items and got it up to 2254 with 14h to go. I could easily finish it myself but I don't like to see any spaceflight not fill at least 2nd and 3rd - there is no benefit to anyone flying solo because the other place points are just "lost"
Well, if You need a volunteer, im in.
Then again i did not learn since last Time ive done the same offer to davidsmith
I don't know how it works; don't own a launcher yet but anyway im in?

joined and launched

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
@calculator plz , @david smith Thanks for your help on this one - seems like all the people holding QL's have vanished - maybe holidays are making things quiet
Happy To do so
May i say To myself , yes i May, n others can correct Me please,
I did visit, Mr. Wales' AP, and hit the launchbuilding(s) , several buildings on the strip;(NOT hit, i tapped on them&collected somethings),

and that's All? With those actions i joined a launch?
If so , i have another New hobbie:)
Awesome!

Yes indeed It looks Like vacation , looking At #100 rankings i can end up high in almost every City i'm able To fly. Now# 3 baikonur:)

Last edited:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Happy To do so
May i say To myself , yes i May, n others can correct Me please,
I did visit, Mr. Wales' AP, and hit the launchbuilding(s) , several buildings on the strip;(NOT hit, i tapped on them&collected somethings),

and that's All? With those actions i joined a launch?
If so , i have another New hobbie:)
Awesome!

Yes indeed It looks Like vacation , looking At #100 rankings i can end up high in almost every City i'm able To fly. Now# 3 baikonur:)
No, you actually need to have the respective colored launch pad and mission control center to join someone else's rocket. In this case, the red launch pad and control center level 3. Then you prepare the start (i.e. collecting 4 certain items) and hopefully one of your neighbors has a launch open or you start your own or you wait until someone opens a launch.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
No, you actually need to have the respective colored launch pad and mission control center to join someone else's rocket. In this case, the red launch pad and control center level 3. Then you prepare the start (i.e. collecting 4 certain items) and hopefully one of your neighbors has a launch open or you start your own or you wait until someone opens a launch.
Oh bummer, ik snap het wel maar begrijpen doe ik het niet
Thx

Top Bottom