Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch Preparation

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049ac7lc
Username
Cap
Good day,

Another question for the forum.

I was wondering, if looking to join another's launch, once selecting the launch pad does one have to select 'complete' and use 4 assembled collections?

In a sense the usage of the 4 assembled collections is mandatory regardless of joining or creating a launch.

Thank you
Cap

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049ac7lc
Username
Cap
@Bob69bob thanks for the explanation

Another question, if I join a launch and once points are achieved as a group does everyone launch their own ship or does one person preferably the organizer launch for everyone?

I was just on a joint effort where I joined a launch and the organiser stated the launch is complete but my rocket was still waiting to launch when I checked a few hours later.

I only ask as I don't want to launch someone elses right.

Much appreciated
Cap

@Bob69bob thanks for the explanation

Another question, if I join a launch and once points are achieved as a group does everyone launch their own ship or does one person preferably the organizer launch for everyone?

I was just on a joint effort where I joined a launch and the organiser stated the launch is complete but my rocket was still waiting to launch when I checked a few hours later.

I only ask as I don't want to launch someone elses right.

Much appreciated
Cap
Everybody launches their own rocket. The timer countdown for the rocket/shuttle return begins as soon as the first person launches.

Top Bottom