Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Launch Pad Space Program

You will need a mission control center level 1 and a green launch pad. The MCC is a 3x3 building needing 16 electricity and 5000 coins. The items required to build it are 4 computer, 4 dispatcher console, 4 server rack and 4 video wall. The green launch pad is also a 3x3 building needing 12 electricity and 2000 coins. There are no additional items required to build it.

Once you have this follow this guide https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/ It is a good idea to try and join another players launch first to see how it works. If you want to try your own it is a good idea to make sure you have enough items to put in the entire 1600 points if necessary. If you don't get these points in within 24 hours your launch fails and you lose what you have put in to start the launch.

Try and get things together before you build if possible this way you are ready right when your buildings are complete. If you can not find a launch partner PM me I will be happy to join an ensure your launch is a success. :cool:

Like I said just let me know when you are ready. Quite often new players to launching end up not having the items
to add enough points and end up trying to get others to join last minute. Even if you have enough items I will help with the
launch which will let you use less items, That is the beauty of having others join it saves resources and allows you more launches.
If you do want help try and message me a coupe days in advance as I don't always sign in when glancing the forum.

Top Bottom