Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Latest event finish. Gutted.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
So all I needed for the last 3.5 days was the plush Rabbit. I flew constantly. I used greenies to get fuel, I bought Spyglassess. I literally flew until the last 7 seconds of the event. :(
Yep, all I needed was the plush Teddy Bear. I would have gladly traded you a Rabbit for a Teddy Bear, as I had 4 or 5 extra Rabbits.

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
This was my first time playing an event from beginning till end and I have to say I was very disappointed. Of course I assumed it would be easier for players in higher levels, but I got almost nothing at the end even playing hours everyday. I completed the flower and candy collections on the second week, but the items from flight I got almost nothing. I completed by chance my first plush collection today when I had already given up. I know the challenge of getting everything is party of the fun, but I don't even see the point in participating in events after this as they all seem to be the same.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
ah the fun of 'random'

I'd been very stubborn in using Bonus during events, for the fun of "randomness" but as the event was closing in (19 hours or so) I still could not get my first Merry-go-round. So I decided to use Spy Glass. Really effective. Got 2. But too bad I fell asleep before I could complete the last one 🤣 Actually it would be not that bad if it was not for those bloody love passengers.

This was my first time playing an event from beginning till end and I have to say I was very disappointed. Of course I assumed it would be easier for players in higher levels, but I got almost nothing at the end even playing hours everyday. I completed the flower and candy collections on the second week, but the items from flight I got almost nothing. I completed by chance my first plush collection today when I had already given up. I know the challenge of getting everything is party of the fun, but I don't even see the point in participating in events after this as they all seem to be the same.
You have to think of the game as a long term exercise. The first year I played I didnt finish anything! and jut got very frustrated. Dont make the error I did of clicking collect as soon as you have one collection done. Wait till you have all the collections for the event. Then click all of them. Then you'll just be collecting extra for next time round.

There are easy events and more difficult. This was fairly difficult for new players and the event changed, those of us who did it last year had more buildings to click to get romantic passengers. You had fewer buildings available. It'll be easier next time round.

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Using combination of SC, Dice, SG and around 2000 fuels did the trick for me to complete 3 plush collections. As all planes have the same drop chance, just fly using one of the lowest level of plane and repeat the speed up using fuels. Finished in 2 hours or so.

Corinthian Seats

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Corinthian Seats
i felt gutted after the Chinese NewYear event, but I pressed on with this one two days late no less and completed it. Currently I feel BURNT OUT...I will sit out the next event despite the possible rewards. I do not want the game to become a
Stressful chore.

Top Bottom