Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Knowledge is power quest

Does anyone have a laser pointer they could gift me? It is the last item I need to get a university and I am done to less than 12 hours.
Many thanks in advance!
Brad
Friend ID 03yzknxo
User name BDS Air
Unfortunately, that is not an item that can be gifted. You have to fly to the event destinations for the university items. If you have 1600 flasks, you can buy Bowl of Riches which will help with the drops.

Unfortunately, that is not an item that can be gifted. You have to fly to the event destinations for the university items. If you have 1600 flasks, you can buy Bowl of Riches which will help with the drops.

Thanks. I am working on the bowl of riches and have three turbos headed to Cambridge to try and finish.
Brad
I will be sending a friend request. Hope you respond. Still learning this game.
BTW how do I tag someone.20bqyn56

Received your request and accepted. :) You can also send requests to Crescnt2 and Crescnt3 if you would like. My codes are in my signature below.

To tag someone, put @ in front of their forum name, like @BDS Air or @crescent moon

Done and thanks. I assume you will appear in the neighbors list when it refreshes
Brad

Top Bottom