Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Join now free beers

Fabulous thanks

Can I ask @crescent moon how are you getting QL I don't have any ??

Are you interested in a group for launches on regular basis I'm trying to create
I save up landing lamps until I get about 500 - then with golden dice & sky captain, I fly green launch maps. Usually end up with about 20 or so QLs.

I'm already in a launch group, it would be kind of hard to commit to another right now. But thanks for the offer.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I save up landing lamps until I get about 500 - then with golden dice & sky captain, I fly green launch maps. Usually end up with about 20 or so QLs.

I'm already in a launch group, it would be kind of hard to commit to another right now. But thanks for the offer.
I Just got my first sky captain yesterday. I was wondering if I still needed to use Golden Dice as well when I'm mining.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I'd love to do another launch after this but it's all dependent on you guys. It really really help me, an I would imagine all of us. I can put in as many points as we need.

And getting that first Sky Captain really was a shock. Is there a way people mine them like QL?

Top Bottom