Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Items collected

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Hello guys,
i have a question. Since days i am collecting Umbrellas from guest planes and have around 400 now. Now is my question, what do I need them for?

Greetings
Peter

They have to do with one of the side quests listed on the left side of your screen.
I assume they are the beach umbrella in which case they are specifically for the
quest Holiday in Rio: Umbrellas. The quest called for 14 beach umbrellas and completing
one flight to Rio. As you have 400 of them I assume you need to take a flight to Rio then
you will quit getting them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
They have to do with one of the side quests listed on the left side of your screen.
I assume they are the beach umbrella in which case they are specifically for the
quest Holiday in Rio: Umbrellas. The quest called for 14 beach umbrellas and completing
one flight to Rio. As you have 400 of them I assume you need to take a flight to Rio then
you will quit getting them.
Thanks, ill try it out.

Top Bottom