Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Issues with iPadOS 13.x???

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
My iPad keeps nagging for me to update my iOS from 12.x to the new iPadOS 13.x! I'm always suspicious of major system updates (on any platform) - something will always go wrong - and I don't want to dive in eyes closed. Therefore, I'm simply wondering if anyone of you who've updated to iOS 13.x have had any issues with Airport City as a result? I'd appreciate any feedback, positive as well as negative!

Regards,
/Cajsa

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I upgraded last night. No impact on the game at all. I generally quite like the new IOS update. The only thing I’d flag is there is no longer an Update option within the App Store. You need to hold down the App Store icon until a new menu appears with the Update option.

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
I upgraded last night. No impact on the game at all. I generally quite like the new IOS update. The only thing I’d flag is there is no longer an Update option within the App Store. You need to hold down the App Store icon until a new menu appears with the Update option.
Really? OK, good to know, and from what I gather there are plenty of other changes, too, and I'll update and check it out! :)

Top Bottom