Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Is it safe to fly my Falcon to Wuhan??

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Had not begun playing AC at this time last year, so first time doing the Dragon Rising event. Just wanted to make sure it was ok for my Falcons to visit Wuhan. If contact tracing locks down the rest of my aircraft in quarantine for two weeks, I won't have time to get that Platinum Chest.
I just sent one Falcon now, hope no scientists or doctors will be on board. And after flight the whole plane need to be disinfected and all passengers needs to pass a test. Hope for the best. Will post results here.

Take it steady my friend, all precautions and you will be fine. Best advice, don't get off the plane, turn around and come straight back LOL!
sick.jpg
1612123602753.png

Alan Walker

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
*Please ask me for it*
Username
Alan Walker
Had not begun playing AC at this time last year, so first time doing the Dragon Rising event. Just wanted to make sure it was ok for my Falcons to visit Wuhan. If contact tracing locks down the rest of my aircraft in quarantine for two weeks, I won't have time to get that Platinum Chest.
Take precautions and fly.
Depends on you.

Top Bottom