Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Is high tech plant differ t from mechanical plant?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Yes
The Sparrow uses flight items from the Resource base only.
The Crossbill uses parts from the Mechanical plant only
The Goldfinch uses parts from both the Resource base, the Mechanical plant and the Hi-Tech plant.

The Sparrow is easy to fly, the Crossbill is more complicated and the Goldfinch looks to be a nightmare. I think the amount of time spent getting the resources from the 3 plants for a Goldfinch launch will be too much. Certainly to try to fly all 3 types together.

Tom

Yes
The Sparrow uses flight items from the Resource base only.
The Crossbill uses parts from the Mechanical plant only
The Goldfinch uses parts from both the Resource base, the Mechanical plant and the Hi-Tech plant.

The Sparrow is easy to fly, the Crossbill is more complicated and the Goldfinch looks to be a nightmare. I think the amount of time spent getting the resources from the 3 plants for a Goldfinch launch will be too much. Certainly to try to fly all 3 types together.

Tom
YES thats true nightmare and dont forget also these Heli need spare parts too from resource base :nailbiting:
But this is good challenge (y)

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i think try to complete 1 at a time, but i noticed that when trying to make preps for the 2nd chopper that i was using too much cash
so i will give it a miss for the time being, still trying to repair my 2nd chopper too

I have completed all my sparrows and Crossbills with Three stars... i was going to buy the Gold finch next and build a couple hi tech plants, and sell all my 3 Resource Bases and 4 mechanical Plants. So you folks are saying i shouldn't sell it?? Damn... i thought i will make some space in my city....

Can some one tell me what are the items that is required inside HiTech plant to make items for Gold Finch? Is it the outputs from Mechanical Plants??

Top Bottom