Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
SMIBA just sent you a friend request ... once you add me I can try and send you some of the stuff you need tomorrow when my gifting resets. I can currently send Bath Towels and Packaging Machines from your list!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
S3R3G4 - just sent your sereg4 game ergo chairs from TDV19 - let me know if you got them... I can't find S3R3G4 game on TDV19 yet...

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hello Everyone and thank you very much for your gifts! They were very helpful and my sig changed a lot.

I am sending today to my iOS neighbours:
Steve - beacon
SMIBA - deicer
HP- catering
greensmith (Waverlyhuff2) - landing lamp
GamingSwiftie (2) - passengers
mv_airport - catering
tdv (CrApple) - fuel additives, but wish could send you something useful for you :)
flip123 - deicer
One Bad Day (flyerduck) - deicer
Basta - deicer
Alibear99 - spare prop
Phantom - spare prop

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv (CrApple) - fuel additives, but wish could send you something useful for you :)

no problem at all - Just send me what you would like returned (as it is not always me who is sending items back... most often it is my son... What can I say he can not get enough of it... he really misses the 1min lander returns...)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I am going to start with the quest on Iphone, but unless the droprate is extremly good, I will not finish the quest.... 14 days, 3 high level planes (can't buy more (not enough coins yet)), 2 flights a day (I am going to sleep) is 84 flights (maybe a little more) and then 9 collections......
Oh wait.... droprate went up... there is a chance.

As we need flight catering, navigation modules, fuel hoses and spare propellors for the flights..... I will sent back the LAST sent item in my received giftlist of you. This means, you can pick out of these 4 items and I will sent back the last one you sent....

I am going to start with the quest on Iphone, but unless the droprate is extremly good, I will not finish the quest.... 14 days, 3 high level planes (can't buy more (not enough coins yet)), 2 flights a day (I am going to sleep) is 84 flights (maybe a little more) and then 9 collections......
Oh wait.... droprate went up... there is a chance.

I've been using my collection of spyglasses and weather vains - the drop rates have been pretty good so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom