Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
To me it seems that every one has a differnt item which is hardly dropped. I got wheat 9 times but hardly get any flies. Never the less I got 2 collections 6 times, collection 4 times and today a neighbour´s training center dropped the mp3-player making me complete the running wild collection :):):)

Tell me when any of you is at that point and I´ll start or join a launch. (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Many thanks to the following (and anyone else I missed out) for the gifts... Posted this in the iPhone section as the receiving device is a iPhone

I Fly 2 for Hull parts
pienicki - gift got converted to fuel3
Ianda11 (Iander10) DND sign
flip123 (jpjpjp2) fo Powerful radio transmitter, flip123 for bath towel
@gifts-Send2 - for laser cutter
Pakman - Robot Tester
Suresh Archive Boc
Bali Hi - Archive Box
must_dash - Robot Tester
InCoNvEnIeNtE - Archive Box

a username - for Packing machine...

Again thankyou very much - I shall be sending out what you need from TDVCrApple and TDV19 as per your signature...

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
For whatever reason my gifts/neighrbor visits reset early, so I did another round. I hope everyone got something useful; I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get people what they want/need with the new gifting system.

But I got a lot of space drops - I finished the food collection three more times just tonight! (I mostly got canned meat, but I already had a ton of the rest, so that was helpful.) No unless drops from training centers, but I did get running shoes, so I'm wristbands and a portable audio player away from finishing the running wild collection! Getting closer ... !

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
RAWsheed
Username
RAWsheed
Hello all,

New here this is my first post!

Currently in need of:
Assembly Robot (3), Laser Level (2), Rope Block (3), Dispatcher Console (3), Server Rack (3), Calculator (1), and I could always use landing lamps or passengers.

Can send:
Spaceship Engine, Assembly Robot, Video Wall, Robot Tester, Fuel, Bright Lantern, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Sandbag, Do Not Disturb Sign, Passengers, Power Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, and Packaging Machine.

Current Space Buildings: Launching Pad

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Hello all,

New here this is my first post!

Currently in need of:
Assembly Robot (3), Laser Level (2), Rope Block (3), Dispatcher Console (3), Server Rack (3), Calculator (1), and I could always use landing lamps or passengers.

Can send:
Spaceship Engine, Assembly Robot, Video Wall, Robot Tester, Fuel, Bright Lantern, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Sandbag, Do Not Disturb Sign, Passengers, Power Radio Transmitter, Glass Display Case, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, and Packaging Machine.

Current Space Buildings: Launching Pad
welcome ! :D
tdv I've added your iphone game

Device
  1. iPhone
S3R3G4 I added your new game acc, maybe you see me now. I guess I can delete the old one?

tdv Just noticed that I only got you tdv5 acc added, sent you to TDVcrApple an invitation

The game told me several times via push notice, that a neighbour would have started a launch but I´m not able to join, so I startet my own launch. Is anybody able to join me? Everybody is welcome :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
How do I join you in your launch? Maybe this was posted but I can't seem to find it...

THANKS! I am still one item away from Launch...still need those darn wristbands too! :D

S3R3G4 I added your new game acc, maybe you see me now. I guess I can delete the old one?

tdv Just noticed that I only got you tdv5 acc added, sent you to TDVcrApple an invitation

The game told me several times via push notice, that a neighbour would have started a launch but I´m not able to join, so I startet my own launch. Is anybody able to join me? Everybody is welcome :)

Device
  1. iPhone
How do I join you in your launch?

You need to finish the running wild collection, then the launch pad gives you the choice either to start your own rocket or join a neighbour´s (which wasn´t possible cause the button wasn´t high lighted)
At the moment I stand at 1538 pt. I hope I can complete 1 or to collections and get useful startitems till tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom