Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Rabblerouser - If you can make up all the 1600 points & in a hurry- then go for it...

If you are not in a hurry and want to save some of the points... then wait as curretnly GIS servers seems to be overloaded and you can never tell if anyone else will be able to join your launch...

the promo is still open for another 4 days... to get the Training Center

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi all,

Got enough gyroscopes... for now at least. Can anyone send me an altimeter?

4 days to go and still missing a pair of sneakers although I've had maximum number of training centers throughout almost all of this space race:(.

aartoo

M

mv_airport

hi all,

I'd need more friends with training centers, otherwise i will never be able to finish the treadmill collection :/
Does any of you already have a training center?

I found only 4 people among my friends so far - seuper, jen l, flip123 and rigottnik

Could you perhaps share also your contacts with training center?

besides the treadmill collection I still need these items: packaging machine, cooling chamber, defroster, handling line, rope block, sandbag
What I can send you can find in my signature

Thanks a lot.

mv_airport

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I found only 4 people among my friends so far - seuper, jen l, flip123 and rigottnik

Could you perhaps share also your contacts with training center?

Also Sophie, Pakman, Ravey83, Phantom, HP, aerospace, Karamassa2, and Greeler9.

My problem is not having enough friends with training centers, my problem is being able to visit everyone. I think I get 8 or 9 visits and I find a training center each time, but nothing drops.

M

mv_airport

thank you mcmanda, I will try to add them.
I have the same problem. I was able to find at least these 4 training centers, but so far nothing have dropped from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom