Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi All,

First I have to apologize for sending you something. I had a busy weekend and start of this week so I didn't have any time to read the forum. Therefore I just sent you something I thought you could use. Sorry about that.

Also doing the V-day mission. Got 6 buildings (which you can buy with coins) each.

And I need the Pruning Shears.

Thanks,

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
In case that someone wants to join a safe rocket launch, the Countdown is now at 12h.
If any of you wants easy Money or spacepicture for the collection, just hop on, I already got the points to put in

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
So it looks like the plush pleasure collection is going to be the difficult one. :( I've almost 2 starred the flights to the Maldive Islands with nothing dropped. I also have 1 star to Venice, also with nothing dropped (except the candles to finish that mini-mission). I'd go bigger, but I can't really get more than mid-30 romantic passengers at any given time to go to Verona. I wish romantic passengers were giftable.

It's not so hard to get the chocolates, except now I need lollipops. And the flowers are coming along okay right now, but pruning shears are still very much needed to get that collection completed three times!

Device
  1. iPhone
I just completed the plush collection for the 2nd time. The quest menu though tells me I only completed it once. Wtf?

Edit: Never mind. Apparently you first have to place the carousel before it adds up in the menu.

mcmanda, my experience is that both Verona and Riviera drop regularly, plus it also drops 50 romantic passengers from time to time. It is worth saving up. ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi all, I have 6 gazebos, 6 sweet shops & 5 romantic cafes you can visit if you need to!
I guess I'll be sending sheers to everyone on the forum I am neighbours with for the time being! Same in return please!!

Only had one flower drop so far with the sheers and one teddy drop from flights. However the chocolate collection isuch easier, just need one lollipop I think and that's the required 3 times!

So sheers for me please so i can keep pruning unless anyone can send me a Transmitter? It's the last item I need for Control Tower L5 and another plane! Is it possible to gift that? If so please do and let me know!
Finally I presume nobody has ever been able to gift ergonomic chairs and defrosters?

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Steve, the only people who may be able to gift them, I know They can, I don't know if all of them can gift those are the 4 giftmasters....Tdv, Bali hi, Sophie and Vangees, but first contact them, They have special accounts for that.....

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Steve - I can sort out the transmitter (grey) and ergo chairs now... for the defroster perhaps Bali Hi or Sophie will be able to help - or I will do it over the weekend (my game needs some tweaking for it) - send me an invite to TDV4 (android) so you will have to use the friend code.

In return if you can send me some pruning shears to TDVCrApple2 - that would be great...

Please think about creating a dummy FB account and add an avatar to it - as most often your gamename will turn into "username" and then we will not be able to find you..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
as my gifting list has reset...

the following will be sent out soon:

Pruning shears to the following:
flip123 (flip123), Pakman, Ianda11 (Ianda10), One Bad Day (Flyerduck), I Fly 2, must_dash, Rabblerouser, Vangees, GamingSwiftie (gamingswiftie 2 & 3), Bali Hi (JeanVL) (sorry cannot get that song out of my head now every time I type it...:LOL:), S3R3G4

There are a number of usernames without any avatars - so if I receive one from you I will resend it back..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Minissa - I think you still have my old game "TDVCrApple" as your neighbour - please delete that and add "TDVCrApple2" thanks... I had to start over again!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi tdv - thanks!! I just sent a friend request to TDV19 and TDV4 - if you can send the (grey) transmitter and the ergonomic chair when you are able to from those games that would be fabulous!
I'll add your iPhone game shortly and send you some sheers as soon as I can gift again tomorrow!

Did you say you can send defrosters as well? I'll also PM and add the other guys you mention!

Thanks again!
Cheers,
Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom