Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk

Attachments

• Launchtoday.PNG
    Launchtoday.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
JesperJ no idea on the chests, this was my first joint launch. Not sure if I can start another launch until my capsule returns either and that is in 22 hours!! :(
Used to be instantaneous until the last upgrade!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Urghhh, a 'username' visited my airport clicked on my Christmas Tree and toasted today's Christmas Tree gift!!!
I feel an unidentified 'username' purge coming on! Let me know if I get someone from here by mistake!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
JesperJ no idea on the chests, this was my first joint launch. Not sure if I can start another launch until my capsule returns either and that is in 22 hours!! :(
Used to be instantaneous until the last upgrade!

24hour landing time is normal. They fixed the Crapple© launch/landing bug in the update....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
There is a new update, it repairs the planes BUT in my game they killed the neighbour-part (can not add or visit)
I don't know if gifting is also hit by a bug

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
All my original planes are back (I didn't sell any), but I can not visit or invite neighbours
If gifting works, I don't know yet

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Tim Jet
Maybe you've to restart the game... I don't know...

I cannot believe that every version is buggy. It seems to be very hard programming an stable iphone app... or more than 400 employees are far too little :rolleyes:

Can anybody send me one ergo chair please, so i can build up my tower! Thx ;)

flip123 In my opinion one problem of visiting neighbours could be an activated wlan...
As i switched off wlan it seems to work much better, maybe update to 1.10 was the reason...
This is only a speculation(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Tim Jet, it doesn't matter who I visit, everybody gives the same message. The android who connects to the same wifi works....

do you still have a changing giftlist??? I have lost mine several updates ago.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi everybody.... I was brave and did the update.... this wasn't a succes. I have my planes back, but everything revolving neighbors stopped working

Can you please NOT sent gifts to flip123? The do not arrive and it is a waist of the gift. I will test this evening (after reset) if gifts sent from me do arrive.
Instead, could you please sent the gifts to Jpjpjp (and jpjpjp2) They can receive and sent gifts.....

Thank you

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi, is anyone able to send TV Screens (for the Repair Base) and/or Defrosters (need one more!!)?? If so your help would be very much appreciated.

The upgrade means I now have two broken Jumbo's in Ice Hangers and no way to repair them until I get three TV screens!! Urghhh.

I would upgrade like flip123 to rectify the dodgy plane bug but then I lose the ability to visit and receive gifts which defeats the objective of the game (and would prevent me visiting and getting items from Training Centres to complete another Treadmill collection to launch the spaceship to complete the Space Odyssey collection to get a flippin' Alien Legacy ... it's a complicated game!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom