Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
SMIBA, Hi! I already received the last Communication Antenna that I needed from another friend! :) Thanks though.
Still looking for the 4 Spaceship Launch Consoles.

Do we have to purchase these with green dollars? Can ANYONE on this board send these? Thanks in advance if you can!!

ALSO, it would be nice for everyone to update what their needs are...as it is hard guessing! :D

Steve Alibear99 Tim Jet Dulcesakura
I will send gifts as soon as it refreshes.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi SMIBA thanks for the Communication Antenna - now all I need is Spaceship Launch Console's - which Alibear99 you can get from flights later on in the mission once you complete a few of Professor Klandau's mini missions.
Signature updated!
Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Hey all...just new to this forum and excited to finally see some iPhone users on a forum! I'm in need of my last 4 comm. antennae for the new update...see my profile below for items I can gift in return!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
tdv, you legend! 4 TV Screens arrived from TDV19 last night! 40+ flights to the Antarctic yielded none but thanks to you once the Phantom Menace quest is complete I will be upgrading my Repair Center and buying my first Jumbo!
Thanks so much - how do you do it? Are you able to get into the game files or something?

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Mummuputz
Jesperj unless already added it won't let me add you either. Steve have sent add request and hope I can help you out when accepted. Have most of the new mission stuff so visit away. Hope you get what you need. If anyone has access to the Altimeter it would be appreciated. Thanks

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Jesperj unless already added it won't let me add you either. Steve have sent add request and hope I can help you out when accepted. Have most of the new mission stuff so visit away. Hope you get what you need. If anyone has access to the Altimeter it would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi Mummaputz - accepted! :)

M

mv_airport

Hi all,

Signature updated as well, at the moment I need the spaceship launch console the most :)

How do you guys receive the Spaceship Launch Console? I don't have it in the gift list, so I assume it is not possible to send it as a gift, or is it?

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom