Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Signatures

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Mother that I am, I lent my iPad to my daughter who was studying abroad for 9 months. Upon her return, I found many changes had taken place; my level 7 buildings now had to be replaced, items for those buildings were places I had already three starred in AND I missed the initial trading frenzy that probably occurred at that time. So here I am trying to catch up.

(PS I am also no longer a lurker to this forum, although I am not sure about the posting protocol or how to make my posts "fancy")

Mother that I am, I lent my iPad to my daughter who was studying abroad for 9 months. Upon her return, I found many changes had taken place; my level 7 buildings now had to be replaced, items for those buildings were places I had already three starred in AND I missed the initial trading frenzy that probably occurred at that time. So here I am trying to catch up.

(PS I am also no longer a lurker to this forum, although I am not sure about the posting protocol or how to make my posts "fancy")

You posts seem to be fine (y)

What I recommend is to post in the Android & iOS Daily Trade Thread - that way you will be able to add friends and swap gifts.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
You posts seem to be fine (y)

What I recommend is to post in the Android & iOS Daily Trade Thread - that way you will be able to add friends and swap gifts.

Thank you for the recommendation - and yes, I did begin posting in the daily thread yesterday.

QUESTION PLEASE: how is everyone getting the colored text and cross outs in their posts and signatures?

Thank you for the recommendation - and yes, I did begin posting in the daily thread yesterday.

QUESTION PLEASE: how is everyone getting the colored text and cross outs in their posts and signatures?

For coloured text click on the text colour tab - Ive posted a screenshot. As for the strike through, you've just reminded me I need to re-add that to the forum!
text.png

Top Bottom