Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
@Ginwig1

I have same problem and don't mind when it is someone not on the forum but, if I know my sig. is up to date, it is a pity to get 'send in return' on something I don't need.

I can only repeat - if only all our neighbours would put a 'dot' post on the Signature Thread our lives would be a whole lot easier. :D
It's quite easy to put an 'Urgent' requirement in one's signature, and one could insert 'Date last updated' if liked, (although I can't see why - a signature. always shows the latest version anyway).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
@Nzondervan

I'm sorry - you're now one of two blank names on my Neighbour list. I'm doing my best to send you the correct items.
The other person is not on the forum, but a different level, so I should be able to tell you apart.

Just sent out gifts as per this forum & thanks for all gifts received...no more spare wires thanks.

BTW just lucked out buying airport cash...a little more than I was expecting!!!

Signature updated.

Item I really need: Defroster.

Items I need:
Air Vent Filter, Archive Box, Cash Counter, Controller, Defroster, Ergonomic Chair, Flight Googles, Flight Helmet, Grinding Machine, Master Plan, Radar, Reinforced Steel Frame, Server Rack, Transmitter, TV Pannels

Items I can send:
Do Not Disturb Sign, Fuel, Air Conditionner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers, Powerfull Radio, Slide Rule, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binocular, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, OScillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, SparePropeller, Deicer

Device
  1. iPad
I'm ready to send my gifts for today. I now have enough gyroscopes, so Flight Catering is my priority. Thanks as always for everyone's generosity in sending gifts to me.

I Fly

( post edit) All gifts have now been sent! Every time I finish sending my 20th gift, I wish I had 20 more. Well, tomorrow is another day

I know this has been said before by others, but I have more than 20 neighbors I send gifts to on a very regular basis. When I run out of gifts to be sent today, which I have, those sending me gifts will be put on the top of tomorrow's gift list.

Item I really need: Defroster.

Items I need:
Air Vent Filter, Archive Box, Cash Counter, Controller, Defroster, Ergonomic Chair, Flight Googles, Flight Helmet, Grinding Machine, Master Plan, Radar, Reinforced Steel Frame, Server Rack, Transmitter, TV Pannels

Items I can send:
Do Not Disturb Sign, Fuel, Air Conditionner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers, Powerfull Radio, Slide Rule, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binocular, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, OScillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, SparePropeller, Deicer

@micloos
I would send you a gift but unfortunately your username is not working and there is no other information in your post.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Monday, September 24
Good morning, neighbors! Like most others on this forum, I have more great neighbors than I have chances to send. But I do keep a list and I check the forums daily. All my 20 gifts were just sent out; if I couldn't find what you needed on the forum I sent Flight Catering, probably the most useful item around. If I missed you today you'll be on the top of my list tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
Hi All,

Thanks to those that have been helping me out. I have updated my signature with new needs... Will continue to send out to those on this list as best I can.

Waverly Huff - That's one impressive airport you have!!

@Starsky. Thanks for the TV panel.
@Germinio, Handsy and Magneto. Thanks for the construction items.

@Germinio. It is strange that flight catering is not in your wish list.

@everyone, thanks for the gifts. My 20 gifts are all sent. Wait for the next 20.

The hotel
What's the story with the hotel I have read of stories where people have abandoned the hotel cos they couldn't get the items to complete it. The disposable shampoo is defo on de list of items that is impossible to get. Did people just abandon de hotel or did they spend the airport money in order to complete it. Think I'll do that after I get one more do not disturb sign

Device
  1. iPad
Hi all, been really busy so no time on the forum or at the airport really. Have only been able to send 2 sets of flights per day (morning and night) which is pretty poor for jets. I'd be out of business in real life! Have been mostly returning what I've been sent or firing out flight catering and oscillating beacons.

Struggling to build up the 80,000 credits for the flight catering facility - sooooo slow! Need. Couple more defrosters for that if anyone can send one, otherwise it's a flight to Dubai every day and fingers crossed.

Nearly at level 25 too, so soon I'll be able to send out gyroscopes whatever they are for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom