Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, here is my updated list.

Items required

Disposable Shampoo (4) - Ergonomic Chair (2) - Additional Radar

The items that I have on my gift list to send to you are as follows.

Bath Towel - Fuel (3 units) - Air conditioner - Cockpit Glass - Welder - Landing Lamp - Radar - Passengers (10) - Powerful radio Transmitter - Flight Helmet - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Wide Angle Binoculars -Fuel Additives - Drill Machine - Additional Radar - Cash Counter - Spare Wire - Lining Plate - Landing Gear - Oscillating Beacon - Flight Catering.

Let me know what you need and I'll send it to you.

Thank you all.

David crossley :)

@Mkuoie86 Your airport city is huge man! Awesome. How long have you been playing?
Sent you over the additional radar!

Hi,

Thanks for the radar.

I played for several weeks. Yet, I did purchase some Airport Cash mainly for the expansion
To my experience, frequent guest landing is a key to generate the coins and experience.
Space is precious, so my buildings are crowding in order to get more coins and passanger reservoir.

Thanks for the help from everyone.

Still looking for shampoo to finish my hotel. Will return all accepted gifts to sender so we both benefit.

Thx

In the beginning, I build 3 hotels without knowing certain items are neecessary. In the end, I sold them all, unless someone could gift shampoo. $8 cash (shampoo x 4) is too much for me.

The only thing I don't understand is : the hotel ($57/hr, cost $1500) is not even cost effective as Bowling Alley ($58/hr, cost $1100)

Hi

Sent out as many gifts as I could fulfill, pax & fuel to rest.

Just got hotel, so need towels, shampoo, DND signs & all incl bracelets...just like everyone else in other words ..

Pax & fuel also great.

Device
  1. iPad
Question: If someone sends me something on my gift list but at a level I have not yet reached, can I send it back or must it be both on my gift list and unlocked?

If you use Send in Return, you send the item which is in the same position in your List as that received. So you will only send back the same item if your List has the same item in that position. So the text is misleading.

If you receive an item where you have not yet unlocked that position, when you use Send in Return, you will be shown your List so you can choose an item you can send.

In any case you cannot send an item which is not in your own List, and available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom