Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, here is my updated list.

Items required

Do not disturb signs - Disposable Shampoo (4) - Amperemeter - Ergonomic Chair (2)

The items that I have on my gift list to send to you are as follows.

Bath Towel - Fuel (3 units) - Air conditioner - Cockpit Glass - Welder - Landing Lamp - Radar - Passengers (10) - Powerful radio Transmitter - Flight Helmet - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Wide Angle Binoculars -Fuel Additives - Drill Machine - Additional Radar - Cash Counter - Spare Wire - Lining Plate - Landing Gear - Oscillating Beacon - Flight Catering.

Let me know what you need and I'll send it to you.

Thank you all.

David crossley :)

So, I'll be patient waiting for insulation from San Francisco flight. How about dispatch console? Pls just send me fuel supply and land lamping.

I just sent the following gift :
- Additional radar to @Mkuoie86, @Ladyhardinge, @Bambam
- DND sign to @Rpf64, @Benjer172.
For others, i don't have gift in your lists. Pls tell if u need fuel or neighbor.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sunday, September 2
Happy Sunday, neighbors! When my send ability refreshes I will fulfill these forum requests:
Mkuoie86: I will send back the Cooling Chamber you sent me
My Airport: Will send you Landing Lamp
Rookiedog7: Will send you Bath Towel
Ziger: Will send you Spare Wire. If you can send me the same.
PatrickMast: Will send you City Model. You could send me Flight Catering.
Rpf64: Will send you Powerful Radio Transmitter. You could send me Flight Catering.
Serge2609: Will send you City Model
PandaLover: Will send you Passengers
Ladyhardinge / David Crossley / Anthonyp: There's nothing on your list that I can send, but let me know if there's anything on my list you could use!
Everyone else: Check out my list and let me know what to send you!
Germinio: I sent you a friend request. Once we're neighbors I can send you a Weather Display.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Sunday, September 2
Happy Sunday, neighbors! When my send ability refreshes I will fulfill these forum requests:
Mkuoie86: I will send back the Cooling Chamber you sent me
My Airport: Will send you Landing Lamp
Rookiedog7: Will send you Bath Towel
Zinger: Will send you Spare Wire. If you can send me the same.
PatrickMast: Will send you City Model. You could send me Flight Catering.
Rpf64: Will send you Powerful Radio Transmitter. You could send me Flight Catering.
Ladyhardinge / David Crossley / Anthonyp: There's nothing on your list that I can send, but let me know if there's anything on my list you could use!
Everyone else: Check out my list and let me know what to send you!
Germinio: I sent you a friend request. Once we're neighbors I can send you a Weather Display.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Fuel Supply is always needed Tom. I have nothing that you need either but also send anything that is of use.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
David crossley,
Just added Flight Catering to my list. You could send me that. I'll send you Fuel Supply.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Everybody, thank you for the help! I was able to upgrade my terminal at last. :D

I'm back to accepting anything. preferably fuel or passengers. :D

also, do you guys have any tips on how to earn more money? Additional land is so expensive. :|

Dear Neighbors,

I just send out :
- Serge2609: I send you a Server Rack, can you please send it back?
- Waverly huff: I send you a Cooling Chamber, can you please send me a City Model?
- Debsh: I send you Fuel Supply, can you please send it back?
- Mkuoie86: I send you Fuel Supply, can you please send it back?
- Cpt Bob: I send you Fuel Supply, can you please send it back?
- BamBam: I send you a Fuel Supply, can you please send it back?
- Gdog: I send you a Landing Lamp, can you please send a Master Plan back?
- Trance: I send you a Fuel Supply, can you please send me Fuel Supply?
- David Crossley: I send you a All-inclusive Bracelet, can you please send it back?
- Space Ace: I send you an All-Inclusive Bracelet, can you please send it back?

Further I've been returning gifts to a lot of other neighbors.

I apologize that I can no longer sent items (back) everyday to everybody who sends me items... Unfortunately the
limit is 20 gifts per day!

@Rookiedog7: You can only send items from your gift list, not your warehouse.
@Waverly Huff: I've received Hull Parts in stead of a Server Rack, stange thing happen ;-) Further I'm afraid defrosters need to be bought using Airport Cash...

Patrick

Hi Patrick,
Ynks for the serverrack. I am not able to sent it back to you...so I have sent you fuel supply.

How is it that not all presents can be returned? Anyone?

Sig has been updated..

Greetz
Serge

Device
  1. iPad
AirportCity dudes,
Updated sig...gained a level and 5 stars!
I will keep flying to rome for binoculars...roger,victor,niner.

Sent 5 invites:
Panda Princess
Sierra Nevada
Veschber
waverly huff
Germinio

Sierra Nevada: Rec'd Wide-angle Binoculars, sent them back
waverly huff: sent you an oscillating beacon, can you send binoculars?
Ladyhardinge: Rec'd do not disturb, sent it back
Niaboc: Rec'd fuel supply, sent you a projector.
Bambam: Rec'd stapler, sent additional radar.

Hello Tom (Waverly huff)

I have confirmed your request to be neighbor and I will send you the Transmitter today.
I will appreciate the Weather Display if you have it.

-------------------

Hello Mkuoie86

I will send you the Additional Radar since you need it and I have it.
If you please send me the Weather Display...

Thanks

-------------

Hello Veschber

I have the Amperemeter to send to you but I cannot ask for more neighbors today, if you ask me I will accept and send it to you.
In return I will appreciate the Weather Display.

Thanks

--------------

Can someone send me a Whiteboard?

--------------

Best regards for all,
Germinio

Hi

I have just sent
Mkuoie 86. Oscillating beacon
Waverley Huff ". "
Bambam fuel additive
David Crossley Fuel

I can send
Air conditioner, cockpit glass landing lamps copy machine, powerful radio transmitter, goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module , master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

I need. ..passengers & fuel , also fuel additives, additional radar & oscillating beacons
Thanks

Hi

I have just sent
Waverley Huff ". "
Bambam fuel additive
David Crossley Fuel

I can send
Air conditioner, cockpit glass landing lamps copy machine, powerful radio transmitter, goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module , master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

I need. ..passengers & fuel , also fuel additives, additional radar & oscillating beacons
Thanks

Sent some passengers your way.

Hey all. New to the board, but am BLOWN AWAY by how quickly everyone started gifting! Thank you!

For right now, if anyone can gift me a couple textbooks to FINALLY get my flight school underway, I would love you forever! (Apparently very seldom from Malta gets a little confused with NEVER!)

Hi

I have just sent
Waverley Huff ". "
Bambam fuel additive
David Crossley Fuel

I can send

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the "Oscillating beacon", which was also "sent in return"
Can you send me "cooling chamber" in the next few days? Can I still send you oscillating beacons, or additional radar?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Been away for a few days, thank you to all for the gifts. Returning the gifts right now!!
Updated Signature, trying to upgrade my terminal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom