Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Anthonyp,
Thanks for the Grinding Machine. Shall I send it back to you when I can or would you rather have something from my list?
I could use two more if you could spare them over the next few days.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Hello all. Just stumbled onto this forum as the game is becoming a bit of a daily grind with no friends!

Will try to add as many people on thus thread as poss and start sending stuff before I put my own list together. Just thought I'd say hi first. Cheers.

Veek, I sent you the staper.

Tom, I don't remember what I sent you, and it hasn't reset yet. When I can send you something again I'll make it fuel I guess.

Hard to keep track sometimes, I'm at over 100 neighbors so I always look here first.

Hello Everyone,

Finally gave up on my Sierra Nevada name for this forum as I couldn't get the account to work. I am now Sierra Nevada 1 (but my game username is still Sierra Nevada). Thanks to everyone who have been sending me gifts. Like many other people on this forum, I have over 20 neighbors but try to watch the forum and send gifts where I can help. Please see my sig for details.

My gifting list Will renew in a few hours. Please let me know what you need. I will check in a few hours before sending.

I really need Textbook, and Do No Disturb signs... Please send me those.

@Carmazotta and @Rpf64- please send over a Textbook
@Cpt bob- please send over Do not disturb signs.

It seens that nobody has dispatcher console and insolation. I 'd like to know that does anybody used to get dispatcher console and insolation from flight? Or just have to buy them with green cash only T_T.

hi. I am looking to receive the following items. I am new at this game so I migh5t need your help how to add friends and send and receive gifts. thanks in advance for any assistance

user name: rookiethedog

4 - do not disturb, 4 - bath towels, 3 - shampoo, 4 - all inclusive bracelets

2 - textbooks, 2 - wide angle binoculars, 2 - weather display

2 - ampere meter, 2 - ergonomic chair, 2 - smoke detectors

1 - lining plate, 2 a laser cutters, 1 - hull part

I have extras of:

power sorce, fuel, passengers, computers, landing lights, radios, generators, welders, master plans, air conditioners, projectors, steel and other assorted items

my email is rookiedog7@gmail.com if you want to reach me. I need to add friends too

Anthonyp,
Thanks for the Grinding Machine. Shall I send it back to you when I can or would you rather have something from my list?
I could use two more if you could spare them over the next few days.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
you 're welcome.
Actually i don't need anything except the shampoo that i don't think i'll find it....
but i keep an eye on what people need if i can help.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Anthonyp,
Many thanks for the TV Panels. Sorry I don't have anything you need but please let me know what from my list you would like.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hello all, updated my signature. Sent out items for today according to your signature. For items i do not have, i sent out items which i thought would be useful. Please post your needs.
Everyone seems to be having difficulties in getting the disposable shampoo. Any solutions ?
Patrick : Sorry I did not receive the smoke detector from you so i couldn't send it back. Sent you fuel instead.

Have fun !!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Dear Neighbors,

I just send out :
- Serge2609: I send you a Server Rack, can you please send it back?
- Waverly huff: I send you a Cooling Chamber, can you please send me a City Model?
- Debsh: I send you Fuel Supply, can you please send it back?
- Mkuoie86: I send you Fuel Supply, can you please send it back?
- Cpt Bob: I send you Fuel Supply, can you please send it back?
- BamBam: I send you a Fuel Supply, can you please send it back?
- Gdog: I send you a Landing Lamp, can you please send a Master Plan back?
- Trance: I send you a Fuel Supply, can you please send me Fuel Supply?
- David Crossley: I send you a All-inclusive Bracelet, can you please send it back?
- Space Ace: I send you an All-Inclusive Bracelet, can you please send it back?

Further I've been returning gifts to a lot of other neighbors.

I apologize that I can no longer sent items (back) everyday to everybody who sends me items... Unfortunately the
limit is 20 gifts per day!

@Rookiedog7: You can only send items from your gift list, not your warehouse.
@Waverly Huff: I've received Hull Parts in stead of a Server Rack, stange thing happen ;-) Further I'm afraid defrosters need to be bought using Airport Cash...

Patrick

Dear Neighbors,

I just send out :
- Waverly huff: I send you a Cooling Chamber, can you please send me a City Model?
- David Crossley: I send you a All-inclusive Bracelet, can you please send it back?

I apologize that I can no longer sent items (back) everyday to everybody who sends me items... Unfortunately the

@Waverly Huff: I've received Hull Parts in stead of a Server Rack, stange thing happen ;-) Further I'm afraid defrosters need to be bought using Airport Cash...

Patrick

Hi Patrick.
I accepted the bracelet and thank you but the button to return it didn't appear so I'm not able to send it back. So sorry :(

Dear Neighbors,

I just send out :

Patrick

Hi, Patrick:

I think I sent fuel Supply to you earlier than you, so the quota is used. Will keep sending you the same.

Device
  1. iPad
@Waverly Huff: I've received Hull Parts in stead of a Server Rack, stange thing happen ;-)

Patrick

I think this confirms what players in the Android section say - Send in Return sends the item in the same position in your own table, which may not be the item received. So it's a bit useless really.

If you send an item to a player, and they do not yet have the Level to have opened that table position, if they press Send in Return, the program shows them the outgoing Gift screen so they can select one they can send.

To those who want Insulation - I finally got both from San Francisco. No-one seems to be able to gift it so far (or Shampoo).

@ Tom (Waverly huff)

We both need "Packaging Machine, Cooling Chamber" , and I have Cooling Chamber. Just send you the cooling machine. You could either return it to me or send me Packaging Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom