Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Sent some gifts out to Magneto, Arne, TimP, greensmith, Gdog, Hutweide1, bubbajed5711 and others I can't remember. Please let me know how many more defrosters and ergo chairs to send. Please make sure not to send me any gifts or return the item, I can't receive your gifts and I would hate for you to waste one. Thanks!

Thanks Sophie for the ergonomic chair, three more would be great, then I've all I think I will need for all building upgrades. 2 Defrosters would also be nice :)

I still need 2 Benches to complete my second stadium, so if anybody could send some would be great.

Device
  1. iPad
Hello all,
I made it back on the forum. My account got all kinds of messed up. Thanks Dave, working fine now!
I finished the Back to School Mission, looks like I'm behind on The Great Game Mission.
Still Looking for special items to construct one of six stadiums.

I tried to add back some old neighbors: Bubbajed, Magneto, Waverly Huff, Shamrock, I fly, Ladyhardinge.
Received error code. All my neighbors names are populated.

See updated Signature.

Device
  1. iPad
Sophie - thank you for the defrosters. Please keep them coming as I am going to start building a bunch of catering facilities.

veek - I tried to add you as we'll with no luck. Same thing happened when i tried to add @debsh. I'm hoping when (if) GI ever fixes this, they somehow rest the neighbor thing so we can once again gain old friends.

greensmith - thank you so much for the methodology. I currently have 1 powerful prop, 2 turboprops, 1 jet and 3 deltas. I think I may sell off 2 of the deltas and try blitzing Cyprus. I was sort of doing that but with only 1 plane, I wasn't getting anywhere. Neighbors have been a huge help, but no one seems to have benches to give so that is my hold up.

Thanks Sophie for the defroster. One more would be ideal!! ;)

I've sent out a few gifts and tried to make them useful. Some I've just returned because it seems to be getting more difficult to send specific gifts. I really do hope they pull their finger out and fix this mess soon!!

Magneto, I'm sure you were my neighbour. I've only got one L33 neighbour and it's not you. I've tried adding you, but I get the promo code error.

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who helped me build my terminal and tower. Now on to the next one.

My avatar is no longer valid and ill update shortly. My signature is updated.

I could use stuff for hotels and basically anything for level 5 buildings.

thanks in advance....i sent gifts to those i could tell via avatars, otherwise ill send fuel & pass.

i did not update either as im a little scared after last time :)

Happy flying

Sophie, I tried adding you but got the error. I'm thinking that means were still neighbors?
I have a catering facility being built in that open space shown in my avatar, and could use three defrosters if you can spare them., of course I still need three ergo chairs, too. I figure with the FC, I can start flying to Moscow to get the chairs.

Looking for benches for the stadium, if anyone has them?

I'm level 31, but that looks to be a common number lately.

Wonder if GI has changed the usernames to broken on purpose, since so many of us are working together to stay addicted to this game without spending much real cash?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Sophie, I tried adding you but got the error. I'm thinking that means were still neighbors?
I have a catering facility being built in that open space shown in my avatar, and could use three defrosters if you can spare them., of course I still need three ergo chairs, too. I figure with the FC, I can start flying to Moscow to get the chairs.

Looking for benches for the stadium, if anyone has them?

I'm level 31, but that looks to be a common number lately.

Wonder if GI has changed the usernames to broken on purpose, since so many of us are working together to stay addicted to this game without spending much real cash?
You have to put in her actual code and not her name. Her code is awzce43, hope it helps.

Device
  1. iPad
Hi,

updated my signature. I have not made the upgrade yet and will most likely not do it. Looks like the reward is again rather poor.

Finally one of my many Dubai flights dropped that desperately needed defroster, so my catering facility is up and running so I will be flying to Moscow, Paris and others.

Here is my method for sending gifts to my 'blank' friends : Above level 30 I am sending a mixture of de-icers, spare propellers, meals and navigation modules. Below level 30 I am sending a mixture of oscillating beacons, add. radars and spare wires. Does that make any sense ?

Have a nice weekend !

Onehyy

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Sent some gifts out to Magneto, Arne, TimP, greensmith, Gdog, Hutweide1, bubbajed5711 and others I can't remember. Please let me know how many more defrosters and ergo chairs to send. Please make sure not to send me any gifts or return the item, I can't receive your gifts and I would hate for you to waste one. Thanks!
Thanks again Sophie; I can use one more defroster now. I sent back spare propellers to you.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Signature updated
Hi, all thanks for the gifts, any help is appreciated
Most needed items for progress
City Model x2
Lining Plate x1
Laser Cutter x2
Smoke Detector x3
Ergonomic Chair x2
Archive Box x3
I can also send Robotic Lawnmower

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Good day to all the users names out there,

I have found that people sending me friend requests who have not been friends in the past, these i can accept, I can then view their airports and click on their Stadiums and Brazilian villa's and Cottage's. and i can see their names.

Any how, as we are all soccer/ football mad at the moment, I have just sent out "Robotic Lawnmowers" and then returned what was sent my way. this is partly down to not knowing one user name from the next user name

Any how Happy landings

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
144Vaux said:
Just for info:​
I've sent a support case regarding the red "Null" items dropping from guest planes.​
They replied asking for screenshots.​
Sent shot of info. list against flight which shows Null item as a 'seldom' possibility; shot of Null item dropping; shot of the word "Null" flying up the screen.​
Watch this space. :whistle:
and here's the reply :-

"Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problems. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom