Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
I am having to do 'send in return': so it's best to send the items you need at the various levels and hope they get returned.

BTW. Has anyone who has completed the University mission ever had any items drop afterwards? I have collections which are only needing one item to complete, but I don't want to waste my visits clicking on Universities if their drops have been turned off.

Device
  1. iPad
I am having to do 'send in return': so it's best to send the items you need at the various levels and hope they get returned.

BTW. Has anyone who has completed the University mission ever had any items drop afterwards? I have collections which are only needing one item to complete, but I don't want to waste my visits clicking on Universities if their drops have been turned off.

Once you have finished the University Challenge you will no longer receive any items by clicking on Universities.

I Fly

Hi its good to be back.. Can someone pls share the link to update the signature as I am not able to update the signature using the link in the forum.
I need lota of flight catering for now.

Morning,

Just sent out gifts, Ifly, Debsh not sure if I still have you on my list or not but I tried to match your requests.....very annoying. Sierra I sent a grinding machine.

Thanks for all incoming gifts...would appreciate 2 towels & 2 bracelets.

I am level 35 & saving for a jumbo.

Device
  1. iPad
Hi everyone,
About two days ago all my neighbors names popped up until I made my first neighbor visit. Before they disappeared I was so pleased to see that I still had some of my old neighbors. I made a few notes, but I figured the names would come back again, but as of yet, they have not. Yesterday, I tried to do an experiment with the few non upgraded neighbor names, as they remain visible. I was hoping to come up with a plan to recognize several of my blank neighbors. My experiment failed and I apologize to PatrickMast if I sent you something other than flight catering. That will not happen again. Even though I would like to be more helpful with matching gifts to people's needs, I will now only send back to you what you send me. Hopefully are needs are similar.

One thing I did realize about the Jumbo Jet flights is that there are no flights that drop any flight needs, such as beacons or spare propellers. I will need to make lots of trips with my Deltas to get those flight items.

I'm looking forward to the day when I will again be able to see my current neighbors and re-invite my old neighbors that I lost.

Happy Flying!

I Fly

Hi everyone!
I a sorry I have not been on the boards I can not see but a handful of my neighbors user names and none of the ones I can see are on here! THIS SUCKS! I upgraded and now I am screwed it would appear! Any help you can give on this please let me know!

Device
  1. iPad
Hi everyone!
I a sorry I have not been on the boards I can not see but a handful of my neighbors user names and none of the ones I can see are on here! THIS SUCKS! I upgraded and now I am screwed it would appear! Any help you can give on this please let me know!

Allygator,
My first bit of advice is Do Not delete blank neighbors in the hope of being able to re-invite them back. This doesn't seem to work. You may from time to time have the blank neighbors' names pop back. Adjust your game until we get an update. While it does, "suck" things will improve...hopefully! I tried re-inviting you, but I was unable.

I Fly

hi all
good to see the site back
i had one day with names but most of the time they are blanck, so i'm sending things that i need hoping send them back or things that i think they can need for flights, fuel, pasengers and navugation modules for high levels mainly.
i send the same gift in return assuming that we have similar strategies...
waiting for theupdate

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks to all the neighbors who send me items even though I can't send anything or send anything back. No word from GI yet on how to fix this problem. Hopefully we will all have a fix soon.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Ah ... all but one names are back. :) Finished the universitytask and removed two cos I needed the space. Been down this October-thread to see what you guys (and dolls) need. Sent as best I could. Hope you can help me out too. This went out today:

Bhah : Towel , debsh : De-icer , Magneto : Catering , Cioli : Beacon , Mkuoie86 : Spare prop , Bambam : Beacon , Onehyy : Beacon , Charles Prince : Spare prop , Inada11 : Airconditioner , Cpt bob : Fuel hose ................ the rest : Flightcatering

Edit: As soon as I finished visiting the 1st neighbour .... all names are gone again. :-(

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi All, updated signature.
For those that don't know, if you click on the red GI button, go to events. You can get 5 free green notes for clicking "join"
Thanks for the gifts!

every time i log on and off i see differnet names. very frustrating as im trying to sned folks items they need.

if you can see me (offhip2) please send binocs and stapler.

happy weekend to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom