Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Well Gi strike again.
As mentioned Cape Canaveral drops are rubbish, maybe 1 in 4 planes. Baikonur is about 75%.

Lucky you on Cape Canaveral drops! My drop rate is nearer one in 20! I went 2 days with nothing at all from there, but flying 3 planes almost constantly :( I even resorted to buying a spyglass but that only improved things to about 1 in 4

The only item I have for the treadmill is the sneakers..... Our games must really vary in their set up ...!

Device
  1. iPad
jgottlieb I have 4 pairs of sneakers can I swap you for a portable audio player. (Wish we could swap) I also need a thermal suit!

My neighbour visits have got so late that I will have to wait till tomorrow now before my reset. Fingers crossed I can get the last items I need for a launch.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Open Question - Just completed my first launch last evening. It was solo - just could not figure out how to do a joint venture LOL.
Anyway - is there any link - thread with Helpful hints for Launches ??? I would prefer not to spend Greenies -if at all possible.
Been flying to Canaveral and Baikonur - Day & Night - Drop Rate is terrible. I rarely get a Drop!
Thanks -- Bill -- I Fly 2 Pakman must_dash flip123 Gdog Happy Helen Pilot2
Hi Bill

Congratulations on your solo launch! Snap, I didn't manage to get anyone to join me or for me to join a neighbour's launch.

Also been flying same and drop rate ceased while launch was in preparation and been dismal since!
Have now got training centre which drops 90 coins every 4 hours but no drops for treadmill there!
Sorry I can't be of more assistance, but at least you are not on your own :(

Has anyone else noticed that the drops from Santa's building/ice castle etc has ceased too?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
One Bad Day, have just sent you a shredder. I am going away for 4 days and will be staying in a hotel in Brisbane (if it is not flooded out!!). Have no idea if I will be able to get access to wifi, so that may curtail gifting until Sunday. It is 04:00 and I have been visiting my airport to keep flights in the air. Have been flying continuously since the space challenge started but still seem to be no nearer to my first launch. I do have one space suit but have only managed to get ONE item towards the treadmill. Drop rates from flights has been pathetic, especially Cape Canaveral, and almost no relevant items from neighbours training centres. I can access about 6 neighbours with these.

Pakman, you are a shining star in a sea of usernames, but I cannot see your avatar just your name.
Hi CP

I have a training centre, good luck with gaining a drop :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj - hope you can still visit me? I have been playing with Facebook - does my avatar show in anyone's neighbour list?
Pakman I can still visit you but do not see your avatar. On the other hand I can see must_dash avatar but cannot visit because he is a Username to me. It is really tough trying to send Gifts when all you see is Username with no LVL.
I'm really beginning to think is it worth it ?
Will be sending u a sp prop tonight. Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Here's what i sent to those that i can identify on my Flyerduck game:

must_dash - Navigation Module
Pakman - Fuel (3)
billsnj - Fuel Hose
rickmou - Oscillating Beacon
air canillas - Gryometer
GamingSwiftie - Navigation Module
Dee140157 - Spare Wire
Charles Prince - Flight Catering

If anyone else sent me something, and i couldn't identify them, i just returned whatever you sent. According to GI the "Username" glitch is suppose to get fixed in an "upcoming update". This was told to me on 1/29...so we'll see if anything actually happens.
One Bad Day I can see ur avatar and username flyer duck. No problem gifting you. Bill

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Like many of you, almost all my neighbors today are usernames with no avatars. I sent gifts to those I could identify and returned others. I'm still grinding away on Cape Canaveral hoping to pick up some of the good fuel for my next launch.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi Bill

Congratulations on your solo launch! Snap, I didn't manage to get anyone to join me or for me to join a neighbour's launch.

Also been flying same and drop rate ceased while launch was in preparation and been dismal since!
Have now got training centre which drops 90 coins every 4 hours but no drops for treadmill there!
Sorry I can't be of more assistance, but at least you are not on your own :(

Has anyone else noticed that the drops from Santa's building/ice castle etc has ceased too?
Happy Helen I noticed the same thing. After my first launch the drop rate has gone to ZIP.
Have yet to get a thing out of the Training Center other than coins. The username is causing serious problems for me. I'm trying to return to those who sent me a gift but figuring out who did or did not takes me almost 30+ minutes. I have to send one gift at a gimme and then review each username in my neighbors list. I record every time the small gift box goes from bright to dim. A real royal pain. Bill

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
We should really be able to gift running wild collection items to ease the chance of getting a rocket in the air!

My own training centre has dropped sod all..
I have been clicking on friends training centers with a bit better luck...(hint if you click on a friends training center and nothing drops..quickly exit the game and you can try again on restart!)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sportybear/Sportychub,
The best way is to visit neighbors that have Training Centers. There's a list on this forum that someone recently posted. I paid the 20 greenies to launch without the Treadmill (I did have the other three collections completed) so I could get a Training Center. It refreshes every four hours and very infrequently drops a random Treadmill item. By the way, I added you as a neighbor and saw you once ... then you became a username, which makes it almost impossible to gift. If Waverly huff is recognizable as one of your neighbors, send me a gift that you need and I'll return it to you. Just let me know what you send so I can identify you.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Pakman I can still visit you but do not see your avatar. On the other hand I can see must_dash avatar but cannot visit because he is a Username to me. It is really tough trying to send Gifts when all you see is Username with no LVL.
I'm really beginning to think is it worth it ?
Will be sending u a sp prop tonight. Bill

Saw your icon as well, but about 75% of my neighbours are username or greyed out.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
:-( i am launching now, joined Deetee04 launch but the connection failed. deetee finished the launch but mine is still running.

if there is 1 or more people with nothing to lose (for instance the only possibility to launch) and wanting to help.... i have 3 hours left for 800 to 900 points.... there is a second person i can see so a connection is possible

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
half a hour after the last message a Antuanetta jumps in and saves my launch. whoever you are, thank you.

i am builing my trainigcentre...

next challenge: a launch with Jpjpjp, he still needs the sportdrink

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
max 24 hours between the first launch start and lift-off.
sgabor this means, if you start your own, you have 24 hours, if you join onehyy it will be 23 hours and counting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom