Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
General F.Y.I. for all my Neighbors Pakman must_dash Happy Helen flip123 Pilot2 One Bad Day I Fly Colin Chew Patrick Mast andall my non-neighbors on this fourm.
Yesterday early AM EST - I submitted a Trouble Rept to GI Support - I complained about not being about to Visit Username Neighbors - I mentioned that the Space Quest was very dependent upon Visits. At the time I had 8 Usernames out of 29 Neighbors.
Last night - at my RESET -(11PM EST) Everyone of my Neighbors was tere - no USERNAMES ! NONE!
All avatars/icon and Levels were updated - I saw one Neighbor at LVL 40. So out went my Gifts - Terrific !!

This morning 8:30AM EST - I now have 9 Usernames out of 29 !!!! And I have 7 incoming Gifts all except 1 are from Usernames exception Pakman (Way To Go!)
NOTE: Anyone on this Fourm Thread have any idea what happened ?????
-- Bill --
Hmm, i will send them an error report then too. I am still having issues with Usernames, unable to visit people (Gdog - i have never been able to visit you on either my ipad or android game, but i can see your dog icon).

As for gifts from Flyerduck - Send whatever you need and i will return it to you. For now i think that's the best i can do for those of you i am unable to identify due to the Username error on GI's part.

Sorry for the frustration.

Also, has anyone been able to confirm additional drop locations for the "Running Wild" collection on iPad? I know on Android it says those items can drop from several residential buildings+Training Center, while on iPad it only says the Training Center.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I've just received a notification saying that a neighbour needs help with a launch, but I go into the game and there's nothing to tell me what to do. I still haven't completed the cosmic fuel supply yet, so don't know if I can help or not. Any ideas??
Hi Ian,

Yeh, I got 4 messages but no other details on how to identify neighbours.
I also need space stuff to complete my fuel station, thanks to all neighbours who have sent space stuff today :)

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Ianda11 + One Bad Day
Send you both spaceship engines,a return would be nice.

rickmou I tried to add you but not sure if it went through, maybe you can try to add me?

I'm still in need of 2 spaceship engines and two laser levels for my cosmic fuel station, so if anybody is abale to see my name or my avatar it would be nice if someone can send those to me ;)

Will send out space gifts as needed and I find here in the thread.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Well I had two launches. One with I Fly and one with I Fly2. I first did a launch with I Fly 2 and joined a launch, that only had two hours to go. When I got in, there were two other people each with zero points. I eventually put in all 1600 points and made the launch. I didn't get a training center because the Android challenge was over. I did another launch with I Fly. All by myself and made the launch. I now have a training center on I Fly. Good luck everyone!
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Well I had two launches. One with I Fly and one with I Fly2. I first did a launch with I Fly 2 and joined a launch, that only had two hours to go. When I got in, there were two other people each with zero points. I eventually put in all 1600 points and made the launch. I didn't get a training center because the Android challenge was over. I did another launch with I Fly. All by myself and made the launch. I now have a training center on I Fly. Good luck everyone!
I Fly 2
Congrats on both your successful launches!

Question: Did you get your "Running Wild" Collection from only Training Centers (as appears to be the only option on iOS) or were you able to obtain the items from residential buildings like on the Android?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
Ianda11 + One Bad Day
Send you both spaceship engines,a return would be nice.

rickmou I tried to add you but not sure if it went through, maybe you can try to add me?

I'm still in need of 2 spaceship engines and two laser levels for my cosmic fuel station, so if anybody is abale to see my name or my avatar it would be nice if someone can send those to me ;)

Will send out space gifts as needed and I find here in the thread.

TimP Sent you a request, since I think I didn't get yours.

Question: Did you get your "Running Wild" Collection from only Training Centers (as appears to be the only option on iOS) or were you able to obtain the items from residential buildings like on the Android?

One Bad Day - yes all my drops for running wild collection have come from training centre. I've clicked a few residential building and nothing has dropped.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
TimP
Thanks! You are now on my neighbors list! :) I didn't get your Laser Level, though. But that's ok, I already have the 4 of them :) My gifts will reset in about 5 hours, I will send you the laser as soon as possible.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Natas1982
User name: Natas1982 (IPad)
Ipad level: 22 (33 stars, 6 hearts)

Can send (varying):
Spaceship engine | Assembly robot | Video wall | Robot tester | Laser level |
Fuel (3) | Bright lantern | Robotic lawnmower | Cashmachine | Chocolat Candy | Cockpit glass | Landing lamp | Radar | Sand bag | Do not disturb | Passengers (10) | Powerful radio transmitter | Ruler | Fuel supply | Jet engine | Wheather display | Fuel additives | Power source | Additional radar | Makeup | Shredder | Spare wire | Server rack | Landing gear | Flight catering | Oscillating beacons | Cooling chamber | Navigation module |

Needs:
Writing desk, Server rack, Shampoo (for hotel), Calculator,
Can always use fuel and passengers.

Device
  1. iPad
Ok Debbie H - thanks Debbie. I hope you didn't throw too many green into this, but you should also now have the training centre. Can you tell me if your capsule returned straight away (as the android players had to wait 24 hours from launch) and also what drops you got for the Gold.

Pakman
Hi pakman, the launch took a few seconds only and approximately 20 seconds later it landed. I got the training centre and a box of items for the next launch. Debbie

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Saturday, January 26
Some real names, mostly username as usual. Here's what I just sent:
rickmou: Video Wall
Lfcawc: Filled Candies
Pakman: Laser Level
TimP: Laser Level
OBD: Filled Candies
Flyerduck: Fuel (3)
I Fly 2: Laser Level
Flip123: Navigation Module
jpjpjp: Flight Catering
GamingSwiftie3: Spaceship Engine
retren3: Weather Display
landa11: Flight Catering
PatrickMast: Flight Catering
Phantom: Flight Catering
retren.transmitt: Powerful Radio Transmitter
Fewa: returned Laser Level
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2

I don't recall getting any running wild collection items from anything other than the training center, but I'm not 100% sure. I got a lot of stuff for other collections from training centers though. It became very frustrating waiting for the last running shoe to drop. The launch was more frustrating than any of it. I tried to join a couple of launches with names I knew, but nothing happened. Then when I finally got into a launch, the other two participants didn't participate at all. Then when I tried to add I Fly to that launch with the other two dead beats ( oh, I shouldn't say that, let me just call them bystanders. :D). I wasn't able to add I Fly. I tried searching from my I Fly account for the I Fly 2 and bystander launch but was u able to find that launch. Just gave up and had my own private launch. I must say, the launch itself is quite neat! Oh, those two bystanders from earlier in the story, they got silver and bronze and got prizes. I guess they knew what they were doing!!!!!

I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom