Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Glad you are still getting my gifts @ Happy Helen. Still wish I knew which user name you were!!

To @TDV2 and @flip123 or anyone else for that matter, I need 2 server racks to complete a building. If anyone can send one it would be greatly appreciated. My ipad username is LAX Regional. Thank you.

LAX - send me an invite to TDV21 (details in the signature - you will need to use the friend code) and I can sort out the server racks and dispatcher console if needed - As it is an older android game I can not add iOS neighbours...

Pakman

Hi, I kept a sleigh and hangar as I had space. I have lost my sleigh and now one of my jumbos returns there. As I have one attack plane that can go nowhere at the moment that is currently using a hangar, my best!

So by having a sleigh hangar I still have a full fleet, hope this makes sense :)

Thanks Happy Helen - Took the plunge and upgraded.

Before the upgrade I reconfigured my fleet and had;
1 turboprop, 2 jets, 1 delta, 2 powerful deltas, 2 jumbos, 5 sleighs

After upgrade I have;
1 attack plane, 2 turboprop, 1 jets, 2 delta, 2 powerful deltas, 5 jumbos - 13 planes!!!!!!

I have lost the Rivera destination and ability to return capsule in a minute after a launch vs gained 3 jumbos free.

Busy doing the opera quest - I have 5 seafood restaurants if you need to visit.

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
One of my iPhone neighbours posted

"I now have a very odd set of planes!!
I used to have: 2 Turbo Props, 4 Jets, 1 Delta and 2 Santa's sleighs
I now have: 2 Attack Planes, 4 Turbo Props, 1 Jet and 2 Jumbo's (that fly from Santa's hangers)!!
My History Museum is also now an Opera House!
So it seems the upgrade downgrades your planes which is bad unless you have Sleighs still in which case it 'downgrades' those to Jumbo's and lets you fly them from the sleigh hangers ... hilarious!!"

Can anyone else confirm the position with the sleighs. If so I am tempted to run the upgrade as in addition to 8 various planes currently in hangers I still have 5 Sleighs!

After reading your post, I checked to see if that worked for me. I still have six sleigh hangers and had before my upgrade five jumbos. I now have five jumbos in storage, but they were replaced by super deltas. I tried to send out one of those jumbos from the sleigh hanger and it seemed to work. I checked in my warehouse of aircraft and it shows one of my jumbos on a flight to Mexico. I have four more jumbos and will try to send more out. Stand by. I just sent out all five of my jumbos to Mexico. I'm out of passengers, but I have nine flights running and still have three planes in the hangers and one plane in for repairs. So that's a total of 13 planes.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Pakman Just an update to my previous experiment. I used some passengers in storage and fuel in storage as well and now have all 13 aircraft in flight. I have five jumbos flying to Mexico, three Powerful Deltas flying to Iceland and Five green jets flying to Baikonur.
I Fly

PS. I had five jumbos and three Delta Jets before the upgrade. My numbers are different now because I sold one powerful Delta to buy a plane to fly to Malta for the Opera singer challenge, and also bought another green jet as I was too impatient to wait for another green jet to return for a flight to Rome for the opera singer challenge as well. I think I also flew to the Canary Islands for that challenge. In any event, my planes are a little different from when I initially upgraded.

After reading your post, I checked to see if that worked for me. I still have six sleigh hangers and had before my upgrade five jumbos. I now have five jumbos in storage, but they were replaced by super deltas. I tried to send out one of those jumbos from the sleigh hanger and it seemed to work. I checked in my warehouse of aircraft and it shows one of my jumbos on a flight to Mexico. I have four more jumbos and will try to send more out. Stand by. I just sent out all five of my jumbos to Mexico. I'm out of passengers, but I have nine flights running and still have three planes in the hangers and one plane in for repairs. So that's a total of 13 planes.

I Fly

I Fly - interesting!!!!
I have reconfigured fleet again after the update. I kept a turboprop and jet as I believe I need them for the opera quest to fly to Malta & Canary islands. Changed others to jumbos and super deltas. It has utilised a lot of my supplies of fuel and passengers but I now have 12 planes in flight, including 8 jumbos - see below screenshot.

I must be the only Crapple© player where this latest IOS upgrade has actually been a good bug for me. Blimey - GI still suck though!!!

tdv.- do you still need laser levels?

image.jpg

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Looking for new neighbors who are willing to gift and help out. I am a daily player and gift back....add me. See my signature and let me know if there is anything I can gift you to help out.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly - interesting!!!!
I have reconfigured fleet again after the update. I kept a turboprop and jet as I believe I need them for the opera quest to fly to Malta & Canary islands. Changed others in jumbos and super deltas. It has utilised a lot of my supplies of fuel and passengers but I now have 12 planes in flight, including 8 jumbos - see below screenshot.

I must be the only Crapple© player where this latest IOS upgrade has actually been a good bug for me. Blimey - GI still suck though!!!

tdv.- do you still need laser levels?

View attachment 192

Pakman
Pakman. I just realized the "like" a page feature. I know I've been playing this game for months now, but some things take longer than others to learn. :D. While I liked your comment, I LOVE it!!!!! Good for you!! While I'm on the subject of loving things, thank you so much for making your neighborhood such a gold mine for challenges.

I Fly

Looking for new neighbors who are willing to gift and help out. I am a daily player and gift back....add me. See my signature and let me know if there is anything I can gift you to help out.

Welcome Angry Bear - accepted your request. Feel free to visit - i have most of the residential & commercial buildings. 1 favour though -please don't click my Xmas tree!

Pakman

Pakman. I just realized the "like" a page feature. I know I've been playing this game for months now, but some things take longer than others to learn. :D. While I liked your comment, I LOVE it!!!!! Good for you!! While I'm on the subject of loving things, thank you so much for making your neighborhood such a gold mine for challenges.

I Fly

I Fly - your welcome! :D

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Angry Bear

Sent you a request, you are showing as level 27 and I can visit. I guess that after you accept me as a neighbour I may lose contact, :confused:
however I remain hopeful. BTW, have you a training centre? I couldn't see one?

HH (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom