Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
flip123 , of course,. Panic over, except I still can't fly to San Francisco yet because I don't have a flight school up and running. Still looking for those 2 textbooks and 1 helmet. tdv can you help there at all? If not insulation would be great too ready for when I have enough to upgrade and buy a jet.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Dee140157 - Looks like everyone got you hooked up with some power sources and drill machines before I got to you. So, instead I provided you with radio transmitter and fuel supply in the hopes that will help you with obtaining the other items you need. :)

Just done the latest upgrade & all 4 jumbos have disappeared to be replaced by Deltas...what is happening?
How do I contact the very helpful customer service guys at GI btw?
Thanks for all gifts, just need 1 flipping Mexican dish then all the jumbo challenges are finished...difficult now they've taken them away!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just done the latest upgrade & all 4 jumbos have disappeared to be replaced by Deltas...what is happening?
Thanks for all gifts, just need 1 flipping Mexican dish then all the jumbo challenges are finished...difficult now they've taken them away!!!

ouch - feel for you..

try them here - http://www.game-insight.com/support/gethelp/platform

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
@ Happy Helen thank you.

I have had a terrible time loading the AC website so I didn't know exactly what to send you!! Also, you are now showing up as the dreaded username and no avatar. I took a guess hoping it was you.

Also, I did send out some other gifts, but they were just upper level items as I couldn't access the site.
LAX Sent you a neighbors request- still awaiting reply -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Has anyone else updated? I went through quite an ordeal updating the last Android update, so I'm a little concerned plunging into another bug!

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast

I've experienced the same and lost my 6 jumbos, with only Mexico City to finish!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
LAX Sent you a neighbors request- still awaiting reply -- Bill --
Bill,
How long ago did you update your signature for needing fuel hoses? I'm sorry if it was a long time ago, I've been wondering how many oscillating beacons you must have by now. :D beginning today I will start sending you fuel hoses.

I Fly 2

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Bill,
How long ago did you update your signature for needing fuel hoses? I'm sorry if it was a long time ago, I've been wondering how many oscillating beacons you must have by now. :D beginning today I will start sending you fuel hoses.

I Fly 2
I Fly 2 just updated my sig a few days ago - yes I have plenty of OB's and now FH's are the priority! Will send SP or Deicer to you. Of note while you are NOT a username to me - I cannot visit your airport - it just sits there forever and finally I have to abort the game. I have 2 other vaild neighbors like this. My report to GI came back - that it was probably an Internet link / communications porblem. There software was OK. BS!!! -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 just updated my sig a few days ago - yes I have plenty of OB's and now FH's are the priority! Will send SP or Deicer to you. Of note while you are NOT a username to me - I cannot visit your airport - it just sits there forever and finally I have to abort the game. I have 2 other vaild neighbors like this. My report to GI came back - that it was probably an Internet link / communications porblem. There software was OK. BS!!! -- Bill --

Bill,
I am having the same problem visiting my airport too! I have five seafood restaurants and need them for the challenge, but I'm having to reboot too to leave. Sorry about that! Eventually once we get through all the requirements with the opera singer we should be able to build a five star hotel. Edit: NO! You don't even get to build a five star hotel! After going through all this stuff on the Android game, you could build a five star hotel, but I guess, we don't even get that here! Shucks! Trust me, shucks is not really the most appropriate comment, but...well you know. :D

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom