Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
One Bad Day can you send a lining plate? I don't have one in my list to send, but just wondered if you sent me one if I could return it?
It will just send me whatever equivalent part you have on your list, so if you don't have Lining Plate to send, you can't return it to me. At least, that has been my experience. Will send you an invite anyway, perhaps there is something else i can help you with?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
One Bad Day

I have lining plate at the moment on my gift list (not due to send gifts for another 9 hours though) I can't add you, feel I had added you but
you came up as username unable to visit, if you can add me I can send you lining plate tomorrow.
I tried but can't add flyerduck,
my username is Benjamin Thomas or Happy Helen 1902

good luck :eek:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day I am already a neighbour with flyerduck. Just trying to help.
That would explain why you didn't get added to my "Waiting" list. It would appear you are one my the few "Username" people i have left. Would you be up for trying something? I am going to remove the remaining "Username" characters without an Avatar. Once i am removed from your list, try sending me an invite again. At this point I'm unable to help you out anyway....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day

I have lining plate at the moment on my gift list (not due to send gifts for another 9 hours though) I can't add you, feel I had added you but
you came up as username unable to visit, if you can add me I can send you lining plate tomorrow.
I tried but can't add flyerduck,
my username is Benjamin Thomas or Happy Helen 1902

good luck :eek:
Okay, i sent you an invite. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
That would explain why you didn't get added to my "Waiting" list. It would appear you are one my the few "Username" people i have left. Would you be up for trying something? I am going to remove the remaining "Username" characters without an Avatar. Once i am removed from your list, try sending me an invite again. At this point I'm unable to help you out anyway....
One Bad Day I can see you still in my list. i just sent a transmitter. Hope this helps?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
One Bad Day

Wow, I have added you, avatar visible and I can visit your AC. Will attempt gift in the morning - lining plate :D
I got the Lining Plate and opened my Repair base! Thanks so much! Currently, you are a "Username" with no avatar showing....Sending you my shiniest Landing Lamp to light your way to the stars of Washington!.....um, at least i hope i chose yours.

Have updated my sig. Also, does anyone on iOS have Disposable Shampoo? Could use a few of those if someone out there has them...would like to open a few more hotels. lol.....

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Flight Catering
Capt. Dave - Weather Display
dr_fly (aka Cpt Bob) - Deicer
Ianda11 - Landing Lamp to 10 and Fuel Hose to 11
flip123 - Fuel House (and Jpjpjp is missing or username from my phone so send me what you need)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
I Fly 2 - Controller
LAX - Username and because I sent back yesterday off my present return list. Sorry.
must_dash - Deicer
mv_airport - Pruning Shears
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
rickmou - Fuel Hose Level
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Sent you back the Assembly Robot you sent me. Hope you get it.
tdv - Passengers off to TDVCrApple2
Tractatus - Power Source

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
No code available for ipad
Username
Amir khan
Hi friends
Username :- Amir khan
I got a mission of sending gift like cognac , filled candles and eau de toilette
But in my gifts it doesn't show any of these items

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi friends
Username :- Amir khan
I got a mission of sending gift like cognac , filled candles and eau de toilette
But in my gifts it doesn't show any of these items
amir khan,
Perhaps if neighbors send them to you, you can send them back. Maybe that will count. I will send you one tomorrow unless you turn into username and I can't find you.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Hi
Username busbyelliot
I need single malt whiskey to get my duty free going cant seem to get it anywhere!
I can send what ever you like sears passengers fuel .......thx

Device
  1. iPad
Yay, I have just got my last teddy. I will collect the merry go round tomorrow I expect. I took the advice and used my remaining spy glass. So no more valentine flights needed. I doubt I will get all the stars for the flights. Lets see if I can get something to complete a second space flight now!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Scoob1964, when you click on the duty free store and then on the item you need, you get a list of buildings which drop this item....
The same if you click on the treadmill collections, there are buildings added to the list

Hi all - thanks for the gifts. Have collected as many stars as I was going to get on the wings of love quest and so have collected the garden of love. Riviera is still there as a flight destination but have no more pinkie passengers as the valentine buildings turn into regular passengers. I am trying to hit 150 stars so back to flying the super deltas and jumbos. Fuel still the big priority for me.

Pakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom