Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday, August 22

Thanks for all the gifts, neighbors. I tried to send you what you wanted. If I didn't know, I sent a shredder.

Here's what I need now:

1 power source
2 insulation
1 shredder (I wish I could send one to myself)
2 stamps
1 cash counter
1 server rack

Have a great day in Airport City!

Power source is sent, i am waiting agaiin for the towel From you)

BamBam - sent you Fuel additive
Patrick - sent you binocs
debsh - sent you radar
waverly - i dont have the items you need sorry, i sent you fuel supply for your flights to thailand,
jonnycash, sorry i dont have items for your hotel, sent you fuel

if anyone has: 1 Power Source, 2 Insulators - that would be awesome!

Do you still need power source?

Thanks for all the gifts. What happens when I use Send to Return after Taking the gift? This might be a good way to let friends know you need something. Send it to them so they can return it.

I tried many times, most users are not clever enough to send the item back( so i wasted my gifts in vain

I'm able to help some additional neighbors in the next 1,5hrs, so please let me know how I can help! Also please provide some "always ok" items in your signature in case I don't have exactly what's needed.

I'm especially looking for 1 Insulation (to get the repair base completed) and 1 Wide-angle Binoculars. But all is listed in my updated signature.

I sent you binocs

I'm able to help some additional neighbors in the next 1,5hrs, so please let me know how I can help! Also please provide some "always ok" items in your signature in case I don't have exactly what's needed.

I'm especially looking for 1 Insulation (to get the repair base completed) and 1 Wide-angle Binoculars. But all is listed in my updated signature.

Thank you Patrick.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Kaa,

I sent you the towel around four hours ago. Let me know when you get it! I did get your power source when I last signed on.

Thanks,

Tom

Waverly huff

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Kaa,

If the bath towel in still in my "outgoing" list tomorrow I will send you another. Anyone else need a bath towel?

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom