Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
14 hours left on my Prometheus launch. I've put in 1320 points so far out of 2000. If anyone wants to join, please do!
Cheers,
Tom

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
onehyy for some reason you have disappeared from my neighbours list and I can't seem to add you again? My game crashed earlier and it went back in time a couple hours so that may have been the issue.
I have kept a spare gifting slot for your flight catering if you can add me again.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors,
Today, i sent the following:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) jet engine ; (Waverlyhuff2) spare wire
Dee140157 (Dee140147) flight catering ; (Ducks1) gyroscope
GamingSwiftie (GS2) flight catering
flip123 (Jpjpjp) deicer ; (Jpjpjp2) spare propeller
Ianda11 (Ianda11) spare propeller
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) solar cell
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) oscillating beacon ; (Sankukia2) packaging machine
tdv (TDVCrApple2) flight catering
must_dash oscillating beacon
Pakman (Pakman2) solar cell
Ndh2 spare propeller
Colin Chew spare propeller
Simp1710 assembly robot
billsnj soalr cell
Scott solar cell
stevan87 assembly robot
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
onehyy for some reason you have disappeared from my neighbours list and I can't seem to add you again? My game crashed earlier and it went back in time a couple hours so that may have been the issue.
I have kept a spare gifting slot for your flight catering if you can add me again.
Code name is Onehhy and not Onehyy, maybe that is the problem.
You are still on my list

14 hours left on my Prometheus launch. I've put in 1320 points so far out of 2000. If anyone wants to join, please do!
Cheers,
Tom

Tom - I was going to wait until Pakman2 is ready to launch so both will receive the Astronomers reward at the same time. Also want to try and build up the launch boxes. However if the clock is ticking down and you need me to join your Prometheus launch PM me.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom - I was going to wait until Pakman2 is ready to launch so both will receive the Astronomers reward at the same time. Also want to try and build up the launch boxes. However if the clock is ticking down and you need me to join your Prometheus launch PM me.
No prob. Almost done. But thanks for the offer. Wondering if the North and South Observatory destinations will remain after I place the Astronaunt Academy.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I completed the Null Collection and got an Atomic Model. It's not a building and isn't in my Warehouse. Sort of useless.
image.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom