Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I have upgraded too. I have tried to send solar cells to anyone who has upgraded and normal stuff to thse who have not.
The observatories seem to have a good rate of drop at the moment. As do the normal space places to visit. Managed to complete several collections for fuel today.

I guess if we need to do a space launch for the mission, it will be worth holding off for a couple of days till enough people have that quest then we can do some multiple launches to help as many people as possible. I will keep an eye on the space launches imminent thread.

As yet I can't see anyone who can gift the spaceship launch console. I am lucky enough to have enough greenies for those as soon as the other items are complete. But what about those who do not? Is there any other way of gaining these? It doesn't seem so. This strikes me as a rather insidious step. I accept if things are rare, you may have to wait a long time and may chose to buy greenies rather than wait. That is the marketing psychology of the business. But this one seems impossible. Which means if you are a patient soul or do not buy for other reasons, you may not be able to do this mission at all. hmmmmmm.
Dee140157 If you are right, I will feel even more grateful that the Easter Bunny brought me "greenies" this year! :) I think GI should have to make a disclaimer stating when a mission cannot be completed without using greenies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) gyroscope ; (Waverlyhuff2) additional radar
Dee140157 (Dee140147) solar cell ; (Ducks1) landing lamp
GamingSwiftie (GS2) solar cell
flip123 (Jpjpjp) flight catering ; (Jpjpjp2) flight catering
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans Phone) solar cell
TimP solar cell
rickmou solar cell
One Bad Day (flyerduck) solar cell
must_dash solar cell
Pakman (Pakman) fuel ; (Pakman2) solar cell
sportybear solar cell
LAX flight catering
Chloe11111 solar cell
Mrstepot flight catering
Jahuno. solar cell
Simp1710 solar cell
Cheers!
PS. Is there anyone out there that can gift Spaceship Launch Console or is it a GI hustle to make us spend greenies? anyone???

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith ... Do you know if there are any folks out there who can send Spaceship Launch Consoles. I have been trying to track signatures and i haven't come across anyone with the capability. Are they one of those items you have to spend some greenies on?
I did a brief search on the forum and couldn't find anyone who can gift them. Then I spent the greenies to buy them and finish my Level 2 Mission Control Center. I don't resent GI for trying to make a buck, especially during a 3-for-1 sale.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Has anyone gotten the new destination? Tunguska, or something like that. It came for one short task and after one flight it was gone.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I did a brief search on the forum and couldn't find anyone who can gift them. Then I spent the greenies to buy them and finish my Level 2 Mission Control Center. I don't resent GI for trying to make a buck, especially during a 3-for-1 sale.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom

Would be nice if ipad players got the 3 greenies for w/end code! :rolleyes:

Helen

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi, havent got time to read the forum, but could use 2 antennes and 4 panels?? if anyone has them.... will sent back tomorrow morning.... ( for space mission)

thanks all, will be home tomorrow afternoon

Cheers,
Tom

Guys - you don't need to spend greenies on the Spaceship launch consoles. after you finish the mad scientist tasks you can get them from drops to Canary Island, Nice, Shanghai & Berlin.

Task list completed below:-

"The Phantom Quest."

1) Mysterious Signals - Complete big brother collection x1 (I got all mine from North Observetory destination (jet)
2) Eye of the beholder - launch a regular rocket from launch pad 1. (Still takes 24 hrs for return of launcher but you tick this off as soon as you launch.
3) The end is neigh - Visit newspaper building x8 (I have placed 6 now in Pakman -visit and fill your boots)
4) The History Lesson - visit Aviation Musuem to find scientific papers x4 (I have placed 6 in Pakman)
5) Demolition Expert - Check cottages of your neighbours until you find Colonel Kurtz x1
6) Space Cannon - send a flight to Tunguska to get Laser Cannon x1, (requires jet - after completing this section the destination disapeared)
7) A Non instructive Solution - Visit research labs of neighbours to find some Astronomical calculations x4
8) Send a flight to Washington to bring a guidance system x1

Once you complete these tasks the Spaceship launch console can be obtained from flights to Canary Island, Nice, Shanghai & Berlin ... So it looks like there is no need to spend greenies (unless you want to).

Pakman

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Fellow pilots,
I have been experiencing auto-save issues with the new update. When i returned to my game recently i realized that the game went back >2 hrs in time, lost some space quest items i recently collected and i circus that i built. I know Ndh2 and Ianda11 have experienced the same issue. Warning!! when you hard exit the game and return, monitor your game progress.
I hope this problem will not slow progress in the Phantom Menace quest.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Theblur007
Greetings,

Theblur007: needs (2) server racks and (2)dispatcher console

Lisa's airport: needs (1) hull parts; (1) laser cutter

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom