Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS Update:1.15 International Rock Fest!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Did anyone finished two challenges - the international Time to Rock and russian Glory of Heroes?
I suppose the russian quest is very simple to finish - you need about three or four days. And it is possible to earn several stars because this quest has 6 or 7 new cities to fly.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I got Time to Rock quest only... Still collecting Power Amp's, otherwise quest finished.
Just do not want to collect items for Music Arena - then on all destination those needed items will dissapeared :sneaky:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
You can swith your iPad to Russian. Then start AC - and you will have the Russian quest Glory of Heroes.
In this quest you have six new destinations - Hero Cities. And at the end of quest you will have the additional destination Hero Fortress Brest.
I can help with translation but this quest is absolutely linear.
I have the destinations for Music Arena now because I did not finish this quest at the moment.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
You can swith your iPad to Russian. Then start AC - and you will have the Russian quest Glory of Heroes.
In this quest you have six new destinations - Hero Cities. And at the end of quest you will have the additional destination Hero Fortress Brest.
I can help with translation but this quest is absolutely linear.
I have the destinations for Music Arena now because I did not finish this quest at the moment.

Just changed over, and now playing in Russian. :) awesome

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Add me please.
You can use my Veterans Memorial Museums to collect For the Motherland collection. It is the best solution then to wait your own Veterans Memorial Museums.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I use the same username wwo55 everywhere.
It is my initials Vladimir (in German Wladimir) Vasil'evich (father name, W... too) Osadchiy 55 (year of birth 1955).
In Russian Владимир Васильевич Осадчий

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I spent four days but I played in the evening only.
I advice to do not spend the time to collect all the items for attack plane' hangars because you will collect all these items automatically via additional fligts for flight items. Use the Spy Glass to increase the drop rate.
And do not wait for yor own Museums - use my Museums to collect all the needed Orders (Орден ...) for the collection. The drop rate is quite good - once I recieved three items from one museum.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I need to finished Rock mission first. Still collecting Power Amp's :cautious:
Then i might change the language, but anyway i think this will be next quest or one of the quests in very near future... (n)

Top Bottom