Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Internet Connection Issue

I am running AC on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have been running it for over 4 years on the same machine. A month or so ago, my game suddenly could not connect to the internet although every other app running on the machine could. I tried a number of things to correct the situation including disabling my firewall. Nothing worked. Finally, I moved the game to an old tablet using GI's website and deleted my game completely from my desktop unit. I then started a new game on my desktop and played it to Level 3 and then moved my original game back using the GI transfer function again. Yesterday, the same thing happened again. AC will not connect to the internet but everything else does just fine.

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to prevent it?

ps. to my knowledge, there have been no changes to my computer although there was a Windows update about a week ago.

good luck.png

Cant offer any advice I am afraid, I am a windows player and currently seem fine, but that is just asking for trouble!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
2060X25EB
Username
it's changing
Where do you get internet from?
Can you share the Internet from another source or device?
Your firewall is one thing, the other may be your ISP, which may block hmmm, suspicious sites... but you probably have a connection, because you wouldn't transfer your game progress to a tablet - old progress data?

I would look for a computer forum and ask the question there.
Contact the game support first, although they will probably recommend reinstalling the application from the GI website, which you can do yourself, just like before - only without the tablet.
I have two accounts, and I can even check the original "broken" game folder on the second Windows account, in case the primary account might be corrupted.
But first of all, game support, because the fault may be on their server, and the more you mess up, the less chance there may be of a fix.

Top Bottom