Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Install other GI games, but didn't receive the 5 bonus cash

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
So sometimes I got the notification to install other GI games and get 5 bonus cash, but for several times I've done that, I didn't receive any bonus cash. Can someone explain to me how to get it?

I have installed Elements Battle, Paradise Island, Tribes.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
So sometimes I got the notification to install other GI games and get 5 bonus cash, but for several times I've done that, I didn't receive any bonus cash. Can someone explain to me how to get it?

I have installed Elements Battle, Paradise Island, Tribes.

Send GI a email and tell them ur story :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Well this is one of the most reported bugs, both on this forum as on their facebook page. Anyway, the most succesful way of getting the cash seems to be: download the game from the pop up message, play the game a few minutes (till the tutorial is over), and then use the in-game menu to change from the new, downloaded game to Airport City. If that doesn't work you could open both games at the same time.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Well this is one of the most reported bugs, both on this forum as on their facebook page. Anyway, the most succesful way of getting the cash seems to be: download the game from the pop up message, play the game a few minutes (till the tutorial is over), and then use the in-game menu to change from the new, downloaded game to Airport City. If that doesn't work you could open both games at the same time.
I'll try your suggestion when the next one comes up. Thanks!

Top Bottom