Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Inflight Alliance 1 place left

Hi back again

So next week we level up to 10, at last :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::couchpotato: I have only 1 place left, so if your interested joining us and you can fly many passengers please pm me. We are not asking for any tasks to be done at this time, so time to enjoy the game and no restrictions just push as much passengers as you can. So 70k + will be your goal, easy to achieve when you know how
We use messenger for communication, this helps us in game help and problems

Have a great week

All the best Phil

As a member of Inflight since March of 2017, I have to say this is one of the best alliances in Airport City. If you are looking for an alliance that can be competitive in passenger counts, this is the alliance to join.
We have been competitively placing in top rankings for years, and now that we are finally getting to 20/20 members and pushing for passengers, you are getting in at a great time.
We use facebook messenger and chat regularly, helping each other with gifts and advice. Philip is a great alliance leader and we are a friendly and experienced group of players that are still having fun as the game evolves.
I hope you are interested in joining Inflight. If you can do 70K+ and keep growing, then this is the alliance for you!!!

2 days into the week and we are kicking out an awesome passenger count as usual. Next week we will have 20 members...imagine that you have joined us doing 70k+ with us. Join Inflight, you know you wanna. :cool: That Golden Dice would be so nice. :greedy:
upload_2018-7-31_0-39-33.png

Top Bottom