Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

In-game chat or messages system

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
While I love the cooperative aspects of the game, GI has a glaring hole by not having at least a neighbor chat and an alliance member chat. While I am thankful for this 3rd party site with chat and messaging, having to hop back and forth between the game and this site is clunky at best, plus, not everyone is on this site. Why would a game of this caliber not have these basic communication systems? Far lesser games have them. To work with others effectively, you need to be able to communicate with other players. I can’t understand why such a basic feature is missing......unless......GI doesn’t really want players to work together as they mistakingly believe that the more we work with others, the less real money we will spend. Am I on the right track with my observation???

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
Completely agree, this would be the feature I’d most like to see enabled in the game. My alliance is made up of random neighbours predominantly and I’ll feel creepy searching for people on Facebook! 😂

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
Completely agree, this would be the feature I’d most like to see enabled in the game. My alliance is made up of random neighbours predominantly and I’ll feel creepy searching for people on Facebook! 😂

glad to know I’m not the only one who finds trolling Facebook a bit creepy lol. If u r looking for a good neighbor, send a FR to 03mswcgnn and I’ll add you

Top Bottom