Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS iMessage task

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Obiwan1664
Username
Obiwan1664
Help needed please. I am a long time player and trying to clear out some old tasks. Can anyone give me information on how to set up and complete the “Challenge a friend in iMessage “. Will this unlock any other tasks? I am playing on an IPad.

Thanks in advance

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Help needed please. I am a long time player and trying to clear out some old tasks. Can anyone give me information on how to set up and complete the “Challenge a friend in iMessage “. Will this unlock any other tasks? I am playing on an IPad.

Thanks in advance

I don't remember very well, but I think you have to click on "show" and it will show you how to !
Otherwise, you have to go on iMessage, then at the bottom of your screen, there will be some app, you will be able to see AC app. you click on it, and you click on play. (you have to do it on a conversation with one of your friend).

Top Bottom