Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm looking looking for a good alliance team

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Hi,
I'm looking looking for a good alliance team
I need Alliance maps. I have 594 stars. I want 600 but without maps impossible
:(
I'm hard working player. I will do for the team the best I can.

DarekK
Hello Darek

Did you join / start one already?
If no let us start one together.
I am in one now but the other Alliance-members do not fly active so I want to leave.

Regards
Froggies

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
@DarekK. I would like to join in the Pinokio team as well. But he is no member of this forum anymore. Could you negociate for me. I add you as a neighbour. I have both games of him as neighbours!

Adv

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aue36kn
Username
Adv
The last 2 weeks is about 40,000...but ive been working on Back to School and then Green Launch maps Destinations. Before that, on a regular schedule, i'm guessing about double that.
we will have an additional place in our alliance in one week (from 28/12/15).. we are always in top50 (it means two alliance maps per week). If you are aready I can book this place for you

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
HH2 has started an Alliance, do any of my neighbours want to join?

Benjamin, my iPad game is in another alliance. If I cancel my HH2 alliance I wonder if I can't join another alliance?

Has anyone had this happen, where they have cancelled an alliance they started and successfully joined another?

HH2 has started an Alliance, do any of my neighbours want to join?

Benjamin, my iPad game is in another alliance. If I cancel my HH2 alliance I wonder if I can't join another alliance?

Has anyone had this happen, where they have cancelled an alliance they started and successfully joined another?
I cancelled my old alliance and joined another no problem.

Top Bottom