Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I think i got banned

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
This is based on TeresaLisboas message.

Time travelling? I just got banned for no reason. I was not time travelling at all and I spent around 20€ in this game tho.
I wrote an email to the support (the helped me 3 weeks ago) and I hope to get unbanned. I was level 43 and I can’t visit any neighbours and fly no space missions.
BUT I still can fly with my jets and helicopters and manage my city.
But this sucks. This is no fun. I got kicked from my alliance I think (I can do alliance missions but I can’t open the alliance menu
anymore).
Do you have an idea how to get my account back? I hope the support team helps me. All my neighbours got lost as well. Is this a temporary stage or are they deleted for ever? I need those neighbours!
Help meeeeee

Last edited:
This is based on TeresaLisboas message.

Time travelling? I just got banned for no reason. I was not time travelling at all and I spent around 20€ in this game tho.
I wrote an email to the support (the helped me 3 weeks ago) and I hope to get unbanned. I was level 43 and I can’t visit any neighbours and fly no space missions.
BUT I still can fly with my jets and helicopters and manage my city.
But this sucks. This is no fun. I got kicked from my alliance I think (I can do alliance missions but I can’t open the alliance menu
anymore).
Do you have an idea how to get my account back? I hope the support team helps me. All my neighbours got lost as well. Is this a temporary stage or are they deleted for ever? I need those neighbours!
Help meeeeee
As on other thread. Send message to gi.

Top Bottom