Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I have a Ql and Im not afraid to use it.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
I will be conducting a QL green launch day with the plan to launch minimun of 12 launches. I will be using my own QL and will allow any other members who wish to join to do so. This will be an open launch with option to rotate captian, but first to 500 points will be deemed captian.
I will give defferentail treatment to those with QL because of added investment but non ql will be given chances for captain.
Please let me know now if you plan to join, we will begin on Thursday, July 6th at 10 a.m. Central Standard time. I would like to establish a rotation for captaincy as it will prevent issues.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Hi I would like to join but can you please explain what does QL mean? I don't know the difference between regular launch and ql
QL stands for quantum leap which is a bonus that speeds space launches up by 90%.
So one QL cuts a 24 hour flight down to 2 hrs and 40 min.
Two QL cuts down to about 14 minutes, and three or more is close to instant.
This helps you get in a bunch of flights at one time, and because QL is so hard to earn those of us who have them want to get many people together and get the most out of them. Some groups get upward of 75 flights a day in combining their QL bonuses and invite others.
Launches are the best way to gain extra fuel and silver and gold coins as well as regular money for new buildings.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Hi I would like to join but can you please explain what does QL mean? I don't know the difference between regular launch and ql
So your free to join, but high places will go to those who are contrubing a QL. We will have a rotation though and make sure everyone gets a few chances at first to share the wealth. You can contribute a lot or a little, but the simple rule is if your not designated to be captain, dont overtake someone who is. Other rules are dont hog spots, let everyone get a chance and dont come in for three or four flights, get what you want and then leave unless already specified.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
we will begin on Thursday, July 6th at 10 a.m. Central Standard time.
Just to check: Do you mean 10 a.m. Central Daylight Time? As in, local time in Chicago will be 10 a.m.?

Looking forward to it. I'm even going to set an alarm to (hopefully) get up early for it.

Top Bottom