Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General I have 40 Greenies, 700 Silver, 62 Gold

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
xMayaRubyx
Hey, I have saved up 40 Greenies from winning the event and odd daily bonus’s etc. I’m level 37. Is there anything in particular I should spend these on for a real boost or advantage?

I also have 700 Silver tokens and 62 gold tokens. Again, is there anything I should get or save up for?
TIA

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
Greenies I'd save for land expansions as they can get more expensive the high up you go on mine at the moment full price for expansion is 180 greenies 90 when it's on sale but it's up to you want you want to do with it that's just what I'd do

reserve hanger to upgrade cost silver and gold tokens

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
xMayaRubyx
Greenies I'd save for land expansions as they can get more expensive the high up you go on mine at the moment full price for expansion is 180 greenies 90 when it's on sale but it's up to you want you want to do with it that's just what I'd do

That’s an absurd amount of greenies you’re expected to save up. Ridiculous. How do you get them apart from buying? I only came into some because I won the romantic pass thing. I imagine it gets a lot more competitive the higher level I am.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
xMayaRubyx

And then with the reserve hanger I spend 5 greenies to add a stand?

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Coins are hard to get in the beginning but become non issue later on. There is no need to save greenies until you can't buy more land with coins. On next expansion sale, spend it on 4 patches of land at half price. You can focus on coin producing building and place them there. Next, you will feel that you constantly reach pop max. It helps me greatly during early stages to spend 300 silver tokens that you earn from winning events on one Grand Hotel. It is a nice source of coins but mostly it will increase your max pop by 300. After that save all silver/gold tokens for level 3 and up reserve hangar. I believe you get one free slot of reserve hangar with each upgrade and you have to spend AC for the rest.

For low level planes, it is cheap enough that you can sell and buy when needed. It also helps to have at least two slots in the repair base in case you get one stuck there due to lack of repair parts or out of free repair.

The best source for coins change as you level up. For now, grand hotel with Inconvertible bonus and free speedup will net you min 10k coins each day. Later on red rocket launches will get you nice coins and level 3 help flying on max bonus can get you 20k+ each flight with bunch of bonus turned on.

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
That’s an absurd amount of greenies you’re expected to save up. Ridiculous. How do you get them apart from buying? I only came into some because I won the romantic pass thing. I imagine it gets a lot more competitive the higher level I am.
yeah i have bought some in the past and won some and now and then you get them with the free gift look out for the event were there is coin above the cars as this can also earn greenies

Save your silver tokens for the reserve hangar upgrades and for contracts with Visa Centers for when you get more advanced and want to fly a lot of passengers in a very short time.

I bought Grand Hotels and wish I hadn’t gone that route.

I totally disagree with the notion of using Greens to buy land while you can still do it with coins. It’s a complete of Greens given how much they cost later. Yes, you do get to a point where coins aren’t a big deal but that’s years away for many players given how much high level planes cost

One of the great things with this game, and the forum, is that there are so many players and so amny different ways to play that no two citiesn are the same. We just exemplify diversity!!!
people.png
friends.jpg

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
Save your silver tokens for the reserve hangar upgrades and for contracts with Visa Centers for when you get more advanced and want to fly a lot of passengers in a very short time.

I bought Grand Hotels and wish I hadn’t gone that route.

I totally disagree with the notion of using Greens to buy land while you can still do it with coins. It’s a complete of Greens given how much they cost later. Yes, you do get to a point where coins aren’t a big deal but that’s years away for many players given how much high level planes cost
How many Grand Hotels did you get? Can you say more about why you regret it? I have 4 GH now and it's nice , as I don't yet need to upgrade Town Hall for 2million coins,
*At level 62. 350~ stars.

Hey, I have saved up 40 Greenies from winning the event and odd daily bonus’s etc. I’m level 37. Is there anything in particular I should spend these on for a real boost or advantage?

I also have 700 Silver tokens and 62 gold tokens. Again, is there anything I should get or save up for?
TIA
Buy land with coin while you can. Save greenies for when it becomes too expensive and use them then. Save silver for hangar upgrades.

Top Bottom