Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I am looking for the RIGHT alliance for both me and them

I am currently looking for an alliance that is a good fit for everyone involved.

I am currently in an alliance but I think I can better with a better alliance. My game stats are in my signature as well as other helpful information. If you have questions, please ask me privately.

Naturally, I expect you to tell me how great your alliance number 1,001 is and I will definitely consider it. However, if you expect me to simply quit my current alliance and accept your offer,, please do us both a favor and not even bother because I do NOT work that way.

I rightfully am demanding a lot because I feel I give a lot as complete all alliance mission tasks as a priority and I provide a PAX count that is over 54,000 a week. I am trying to be as honest as I can because I expect with you and I want what's best for everyone.

Thank you for your time.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Wish I could invite you. We have two spots opening this week that have been spoken for (your name came into the discussion but only after I had decided who would fill them). We have another 5 weeks before we can add any additional members.

We don't always complete all alliance tasks though. When there are events, people want to work on the events. So we shoot for 50% or 100% - but we decide as a team

Wish I could invite you. We have two spots opening this week that have been spoken for (your name came into the discussion but only after I had decided who would fill them). We have another 5 weeks before we can add any additional members.

We don't always complete all alliance tasks though. When there are events, people want to work on the events. So we shoot for 50% or 100% - but we decide as a team

Don't worry about not having a place for me yet and I appreciate your kind regards. I have a neighbor request so you can check me out and I can check you out. Look for one from "jpm-wv-NM.Fax"

I will tell you that I am partial to the prize at 50% of the Alliance Mission Tasks because that permits me to buil d buildings much faster than I normally would've. I actually depend on that. I actually do foresee a potential problem that I will encounter (I already started feeling the effects). When you level up, the number of flights you have to do will probably increase. I was assigned 103 flights to Albuquerque that requires navigation modules. It actually looked strange because another person in my current alliance had completed tasks when I hadn't but I had a higher PAX count than they did (they were at a lower level).

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
We are searching for one daily player who is able to finish at least one alliance task every week.
Communication : via FB-Messenger-group (Items needed, help, ...)
If you are interested please send me a private message here. Thanks.
Our Alliance is ranked around place 500 every month. With a player like you providing at a stable rate around 50000 pax every week: the alliance will jump up in the ranking. Please send me a private message, if you are still interested or in the case of any further questions. thanks for your time

Top Bottom