Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How much electricity does your city use?

Д

Дима (gift)

photo_2022-01-22_20-58-21.jpg

Darek must have more 30000+
I can to do the same. But for me it not quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
PowerCeiling.jpg

My Power usage and current limit is above but I will also state it here. I currently use 5,929 of 6,136 power capacity. In addition, I do have some Tesla power plants, Air Force Generators, and a Nuclear Power Plant in storage. I should be ready in case I ever want to expand. I still have commercial buildings for various reasons even though I'm slowly moving more towards residential buildings. I do have 48 Adventure Buildings.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks @Allan Browne

So far, I have only seen two players over 8k energy usage. Anybody over 9K? 10K?
I have a feeling we won't see it much higher. Most of the larger cities are primarily residential and adventure buildings, and with adventure buildings not really using electricity, we can expect things to pretty much level off here. If we didnt have auto-collect contracts, we probably would see higher electricity usage

I think so too. But I would like to have a "practical" limit and an extreme upper limit
I seriously don’t see my city as extreme. Yes lots of pax buildings but there are people with more. Dont understand really how I can have the highest usage.. that’s life I guess. Electricity guzzling city. Zero coal staffions tho so I try to be vaguely green!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm not looking for a debate really. Just trying to find out the high end of what you would ever practically need in the game.

Why buy 30 teslas if you will never really need more than 24? Why buy 10 city squares for coal stations if you can power the city more cheaply by buying teslas and replacing the coal stations and max land of 6 city squares?

Д

Дима (gift)

I'm not looking for a debate really. Just trying to find out the high end of what you would ever practically need in the game.

Why buy 30 teslas if you will never really need more than 24? Why buy 10 city squares for coal stations if you can power the city more cheaply by buying teslas and replacing the coal stations and max land of 6 city squares?
I bought 33 teslas and will buy another 33 teslas cause it's can be a part of my new architecture.

Top Bottom