Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How does "send in return" work?

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Hi All

This might be a stupid question, but I cant work it out. When someone gifts you and it has "send in return" button on it, do you have to send in return to receive the gift? Someone kindly sent me add radar a couple of days ago. I accepted it with the green tick then clicked on the cross without selecting "send in return". I knew that the sender preferred to have a different Went to start the flight that needed at the add radar and I didn't have one to use.

Also, why do some gifts have "send in return" and others don't?

Thanks for your help.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Well here's the short version:

When you click 'take' the received gift goes to your warehouse waiting for its time to be used.

When you click 'send in return' you send out the gift that you have in the same gift slot.
e.g. Receive landing lamp and you return landing lamp. Receive passengers 10 and return passengers 10 or fuel 20 (whichever is available in your game).

You can't return gifts that you haven't unlocked yet (you can receive) with your level.

If you don't see 'send in return' it can mean two things: 1. You've already gifted that neighbour today. 2. Your haven't unlocked the gift slot corresponding to the received gift yet.

Selecting 'x' will just close the gift's dialogue box. Make sure you take it first or you will lose it! I always delete gifts after I decide what to do with them (nothing, return or send other gift).

Tip! Keep your gift inbox clean. I leave my unreturned gifts in the inbox so I know where to start tomorrow...

For the long version of the gifting slots only one address: @Agent_L :)

Oh, and please accept my request, I've sent it ages ago...(y)

Next time post your question in the general questions thread, you'll have a wider audience then! ;)

Last edited:

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Thanks @Wasted Eagle . Really helpful and thanks for moving to a more appropriate thread. I was worried that I was closing the gifts before I was collecting them up. I'll accept your request now... I got quite a few and trying to organise myself so I can reciprocate gifts properly... best way to keep friendships up I figure. So accepting invites only when I know I will have time to respond.

Thanks again

Top Bottom