Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android How do you get a planetarium?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0i0yxw
Username
barbhow2
I am wondering how people get a planetarium and also if anybody who have any planetariums would be generous enough to add me as a neighbour? I'm level 52 and have built red launch pad but can't get items needed to be able to launch it. Friend code is ap5stom. Many thanks to anybody who can help.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am wondering how people get a planetarium and also if anybody who have any planetariums would be generous enough to add me as a neighbour? I'm level 52 and have built red launch pad but can't get items needed to be able to launch it. Friend code is ap5stom. Many thanks to anybody who can help.
Hi, there. There was a quest in the past, and reward was Planetarium. Since then you can get it from Duke's shop, that comes twice a week. The Planetarium is part of MysterySuper Buildings 2:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/mystery-buildings-all.8179/

Of course, you can benefit from planetariums of those, who have them. With items from planetariums you can easily get collections with lots of coins and ex.points.
Here is thread of those who have one or more planetariums:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...space-mission-buildings-to-visit.5569/page-10

Notify users, add them and ask to become their neighbor. I am sure you can get 12 good neighbors with 5+ Planetariums, for your daily visit (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Oh, one more thing: whenever you will desided to buy it, it is randon building. You cannot buy Planetarium only.... If you are super lucky, you can get it after 1st purchase.... I bought more then 50 of MSB2, to get 5 more planetariums and have them now 6!
And you can wait with buying, one or more time per year you can buy those buildings for 19 greenies only... I had that luck last year in december (y)

Top Bottom