Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do I find my coordinates in the game?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
you are right. I am not going to pay a penny for it.... I mean I would if it had more features on it, but the way it is now, No I will not spend a penny on it. I will play the game and see where it goes, like you say it will just take a lot longer to unlock things

You totally misunderstand the whole concept of this game. It is like no other and completely unique in it's abilities and you expect it to do things like your other games or do it your way - either way is simply ridiculous. Thousands enjoy the game and it's concept just as it is and you would do well to go and find another game which suits your capabilities.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
You totally misunderstand the whole concept of this game. It is like no other and completely unique in it's abilities and you expect it to do things like your other games or do it your way - either way is simply ridiculous. Thousands enjoy the game and it's concept just as it is and you would do well to go and find another game which suits your capabilities.
Please tell me the unique in it's abilities Part, I am dying of suspense I just can't see it I have almost build a professional airport with no money.

Why is it ridiculous to be able to send an airplane or loads of airplanes to friends on the other side of the world or where ever they are at? Everyone should be able to move airports to whatever location they want makes no sense being stacked on top of each other. and the Capabilities part that you stated, I like games that have more skill involved not just ABC pull out you wallet to get ahead, just to show you how complicated your game is, I have an airport simi pro, with no money on this game, just in about 1 months time.

The only unique part of the game is beneficial to the maker of the game when it gets like a reluctant slot machine when trying to get items to fill quest.

Last edited:

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
Why is it ridiculous to be able to send an airplane or loads of airplanes to friends on the other side of the world or where ever they are at? Everyone should be able to move airports to whatever location they want makes no sense being stacked on top of each other.

I've read this statement some ten times and am still having problems understanding exactly what you mean. Why would we need to change the location of our airports, other than to get shorter flight times? It certainly isn't related to sending gifts or visiting neighbors as there's no cost or very much time basis currently. A previous comment about sending planes to neighbors was somewhat made in jest, as we literally don't tap on a plane to send it to friend A's city.

As another poster has said, it looks like you have a different expectation of this game than what it actually provides, and you're wanting the devs to change the whole thing to meet your idea of what a game should be. Because of my playing style along with the amount of time I (can) devote to AC, I'm not wanting a game that requires a lot of skill all the time; I can get that kind of play style somewhere else. For me, the look of my city-side is just as important as other aspects of the game; achieving that is long-term. If you are already bored after 1 month, then you likely haven't explored everything it offers, and may ultimately leave for a game that better suits you.

Top Bottom