Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

hi

affa f20

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
affa taei
hi.my profile name is aff f20- 20CADBQU3 .i live in iran.and up to know i participate in the game with cloudflare wrap.but unfortunatle in 3 last days it is not active.so i can not use the game completley and proprly.is there any one who can help me.thanks in advance. i remain.....

hi.my profile name is aff f20- 20CADBQU3 .i live in iran.and up to know i participate in the game with cloudflare wrap.but unfortunatle in 3 last days it is not active.so i can not use the game completley and proprly.is there any one who can help me.thanks in advance. i remain.....
If anyone has better information than my amateur googling, please do help affa.

affa, based on my searching, Cloudflare WARP has indeed been shut down in Iran for a few days. I tried to find alternative VPNs for use in Iran and came across the following article from 18 days ago. Looks like Atlas VPN is the best free one. I hope you are safe.

Top Bottom