Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hi New Here

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
i am new to the game. How do I add concrete? Add me also
..welcome....to add neighbors click icon 3 people, then one more time the 3 people icon, then add friend....you will see there your code and lower you can write your friends code...on forum you will see in signature the code...most of the players wont accept request if you don't tag (@PopPop ) or send PM....
for signature check this:
Designing Your Signature Page and Posting To The Members Forum
www.airportcitygame.com/threads/designing-your-signature-page-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/

good luck!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yi8czs
Username
PopPop
..welcome....to add neighbors click icon 3 people, then one more time the 3 people icon, then add friend....you will see there your code and lower you can write your friends code...on forum you will see in signature the code...most of the players wont accept request if you don't tag (@PopPop ) or send PM....
for signature check this:
Designing Your Signature Page and Posting To The Members Forum
www.airportcitygame.com/threads/designing-your-signature-page-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/

good luck!
How do I add concrete to put items on that won’t go on grass

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yi8czs
Username
PopPop
I know how to buy land. How do I change the grass to concrete to put items such as runways on

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
there are 2 areas one for city buildings and one for airport buildings....the runway can put only on airport area...you can expand the area only buying land and only near your land...after you buy you can build..it is changing from green grass in grey

Top Bottom