Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hi Hscarry New on Forum

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afdvr16
Username
Hscarry
Hi Pilots,

Mine name is Hscarry and plays Airport Free 2Fly on my android Samsung GalaxyS6.
I play this game now for 6 weeks and my rating is 56.
Have a nice big play field for the city and Airport and I am searching for goog neighbors who sent everyday a present and also wil play with launches.
Maby I will start my one alliantie team or I join an other.

I play everyday and sometimes in the middle of the night when I wake up, I take the fhone and sent the planes away to their destination.

I can give:Smart Glass, Holografisch display, gestabilliseerde verrekijker, passagiers 5, Brandstofkatalysator, wegwerpschampoo, Airconditioning, single-malt whiskey, cockpitraam, laser, tour beoordeling, landingslamp, radar, katrol, passagiers 10, stereo radiozender, videowand, laserstatief, gastenboek, ear de toilette, brandstoftoevoer, vliegtuigband, schrijfbord, brandstofaddertieven, drilboor, Optisch system, extra radar, makeup, geldtelmachine, reserve wiel, vulplaat, passagiersstoel, lichtbaken, vluchtcatering, ontdooier, navigatiemodule, overzichtsplan, brandstofslang, gyroscope, reservepropeller, ijsbestrijder, bedieningspaneel, draadloos compas, centrifuge, deken, kunstmatige horizon, schroefpers, oordopjes, pirulito de frutas.

Also have four planetariums.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Hscarry code: afdvr16

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi Pilots,

Mine name is Hscarry and plays Airport Free 2Fly on my android Samsung GalaxyS6.
I play this game now for 6 weeks and my rating is 56.
Have a nice big play field for the city and Airport and I am searching for goog neighbors who sent everyday a present and also wil play with launches.
Maby I will start my one alliantie team or I join an other.

I play everyday and sometimes in the middle of the night when I wake up, I take the fhone and sent the planes away to their destination.

I can give:Smart Glass, Holografisch display, gestabilliseerde verrekijker, passagiers 5, Brandstofkatalysator, wegwerpschampoo, Airconditioning, single-malt whiskey, cockpitraam, laser, tour beoordeling, landingslamp, radar, katrol, passagiers 10, stereo radiozender, videowand, laserstatief, gastenboek, ear de toilette, brandstoftoevoer, vliegtuigband, schrijfbord, brandstofaddertieven, drilboor, Optisch system, extra radar, makeup, geldtelmachine, reserve wiel, vulplaat, passagiersstoel, lichtbaken, vluchtcatering, ontdooier, navigatiemodule, overzichtsplan, brandstofslang, gyroscope, reservepropeller, ijsbestrijder, bedieningspaneel, draadloos compas, centrifuge, deken, kunstmatige horizon, schroefpers, oordopjes, pirulito de frutas.

Also have four planetariums.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Hscarry code: afdvr16
Hi, Hscarry. Welcome to this forum.

You can add needed items or items you can send in your signature, so no need to copy them all the time.

You can find the signature in top right corner. Click on your username, then signature:

IMG_2152.jpg

Daily you can put your needs in Daily Trading thread, that are posted here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/android-ios.27/

Good luck! (y)

Top Bottom