Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
In my early days I got a lot of help from the more mature builders so in thanks for this I like to include a few lower level players amongst my neighbours. One thing I find so frustrating is that most of the lower level gifts, that I no longer need, have gone from my outgoing gift list even though many of them exist in my warehouse. It is so annoying when these are cluttering up my warehouse, not to be able to send some to newer players.

How about adding to the "use" button, the option to move things across to outgoing lists. This could be restricted to just one or two a day (to stop undermining sales) but it would give us a real chance to encourage newer players to stay with the game and over time build relationships that are productive for us as well. I would even happily consider paying a few coins to do this though it would be better as a free option.

Top Bottom